Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really can't speak to people, I sperg out when I talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's really weird cause for example, just now I had to talk on the phone and at the end I said "good night" instead of "good bye". What the fuck, it's 11 am, it's morning. Why did that come out of my mouth?

And this kind of shit happens all the time. I seem to be unable to speak properly. In my head I'm eloquent and calculated, cool. But when I open my mouth I'm a sperg, what the fuck?

I'm not sure why, but probably cause I spent most of my life rotting indoors, alone in front of my screen. Although I was always a bit aspie so maybe that's the reason idk.

It's really weird cause for example, just now I had to talk on the phone and at the end I said "good night" instead of "good bye". What the fuck, it's 11 am, it's morning. Why did that come out of my mouth?

And this kind of shit happens all the time. I seem to be unable to speak properly. In my head I'm eloquent and calculated, cool. But when I open my mouth I'm a sperg, what the fuck?

I'm not sure why, but probably cause I spent most of my life rotting indoors, alone in front of my screen. Although I was always a bit aspie so maybe that's the reason idk.
Watch this boyo it may help

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nWhKDqwgyv8/

Over over over. I make mistakes if i dont have a structure in my head ngl i tend to create them before talking.

Over over over. I make mistakes if i dont have a structure in my head ngl i tend to create them before talking.
Yeah I make so many mistakes I can't even single them out cause there's so many of them. Like just now I said "boil" instead of "fry". Really, every sentence is filled with mistakes.

Thanks for the suggestion mate. And I know this will sound pathetic but my attention span is way too low to go through that.

How coincidental that I see your post right after I sperged out in class lmao

Subconscious overthinking or conscious overthinking.

Same, in my case, my voice and accent also sounds weird, it feels forced, and when I have conversations online, sometimes there are misconceptions because I don't know how to express myself

I am the same. Sometimes people speak and I can’t make sense of them. I’ve lost the ability to process spoken language. I am confused when I am in their world. Is it possible to get by without ever having to speak to someone again?

Same, in my case, my voice and accent also sounds weird, it feels forced, and when I have conversations online, sometimes there are misconceptions because I don't know how to express myself
Yeah I constantly have to explain myself because people always misunderstand what I say. It does work to my advantage sometimes when I can just dump some verbal diarrhea during a conversation and it makes me sound smart lmao.