Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i really badly wanna fuck up my bullies

U

UglyDumbass

Major
even after high school I'm still fucking ticked off with what my bullies did and cant get it out of my mind. I always wished to go back in time just to fuck them up but i know that wouldn't happen. I wanna ruin their life so fucking bad though I already posted this one girls Instagram photo on a hate page acc and asked people if she was mid or not and a lot of people said mid lmfao, I keep thinking of the pathetic narcissistic foids who accused me of crushing and staring at them to make me look like a creep.

im constantly thinking of their asshole bfs who shitted on my behind my back too. now i don't see them anymore so i cant do much. i hope their life gets worst. i would tell you'll their socials but IT would prob tell them ab this. i sometimes wanted to talk shit about them around their friends but its too late

Same here but he alone will be more than enough for me he wont even need his friends to aid

What'd they do?
it’s a long ass story You won’t read it prob.
In my junior year this sophomore was looking at my phone and starting talking shit about me behind my back saying i got discord while chuckling. Then he just started talking more shit about me as the days went on. I had her girlfriend in another class and her narc ass thought i was staring at her when i was staring at the teacher.

Everywhere i looked and if she ended up being their she would act all weird by either giving me a creeped out frozen look or just walk away quickly. She also would try to cuck me by getting her bf to kiss and hug herinfront of me although i just kept walking passed her (this happened when i left class everytime).

later her friend joined in and thought i was pretending to stare at her cuz i would squint my eyes at the board and she would try to skip me to make me feel like shit and insult me without saying my name while banging the table like some autistic freak. Theirs more to this btw

same but, it's not like I'm ever gonna see them again so..:feelsjuice:

My bullies are now sexhavers with families. They were rewarded.

even after high school I'm still fucking ticked off with what my bullies did and cant get it out of my mind. I always wished to go back in time just to fuck them up but i know that wouldn't happen. I wanna ruin their life so fucking bad though I already posted this one girls Instagram photo on a hate page acc and asked people if she was mid or not and a lot of people said mid lmfao, I keep thinking of the pathetic narcissistic foids who accused me of crushing and staring at them to make me look like a creep.

im constantly thinking of their asshole bfs who shitted on my behind my back too. now i don't see them anymore so i cant do much. i hope their life gets worst. i would tell you'll their socials but IT would prob tell them ab this. i sometimes wanted to talk shit about them around their friends but its too late
I had to deal with a bully at college who for months and months was harassing me. Eventually I threw him on the floor and he never spoke to me again.

it’s a long ass story You won’t read it prob.
In my junior year this sophomore was looking at my phone and starting talking shit about me behind my back saying i got discord while chuckling. Then he just started talking more shit about me as the days went on. I had her girlfriend in another class and her narc ass thought i was staring at her when i was staring at the teacher.

Everywhere i looked and if she ended up being their she would act all weird by either giving me a creeped out frozen look or just walk away quickly. She also would try to cuck me by getting her bf to kiss and hug herinfront of me although i just kept walking passed her (this happened when i left class everytime).

later her friend joined in and thought i was pretending to stare at her cuz i would squint my eyes at the board and she would try to skip me to make me feel like shit and insult me without saying my name while banging the table like some autistic freak. Theirs more to this btw
That's it?

bullying is something no one really gets over especially when you're ugly and have no girlfriend.

I still remember every single humiliation.

I had to deal with a bully at college who for months and months was harassing me. Eventually I threw him on the floor and he never spoke to me again.
college is even worst then high school it never fucking stops
bullying is something no one really gets over especially when you're ugly and have no girlfriend.

I still remember every single humiliation.
same it haunts me like a fucking nightmare
That's it?
No theirs more but she did repeatedly treat me a creep by giving me a “wtf you staring at look” and constantly tryna cuck me
Posting the photo was a good idea.
ikr i hope her self esteem was lowered cuz everyone picked that she was ugly
My bullies are now sexhavers with families. They were rewarded.
The fact my bullies will be successful hurts me so fucking bad we just need a way to ruin it for them

same it haunts me like a fucking nightmare
tell me about it. I still have dreams about it. I am being haunted in my dreams too it was that brutal and unforgiving experience.

tell me about it. I still have dreams about it. I am being haunted in my dreams too it was that brutal and unforgiving experience.
i can never sleep sometimes cuz of it. i sometimes wanna go in time to that moment and do something but theirs nothing i would of done either way. Do you ever constantly do something and then automatically the memory goes through your mind and ruins ur day? That’s what is happening to me

I’m glad I didn’t do anything to my bullies tbh, I would be in prison after trying to strangle them to death with a laptop charger cord.

i can never sleep sometimes cuz of it. i sometimes wanna go in time to that moment and do something but theirs nothing i would of done either way. Do you ever constantly do something and then automatically the memory goes through your mind and ruins ur day? That’s what is happening to me
yeah it's too late now you have to let it go one way or another but it gets bad when it haunts you even in your dreams. :kys:

yeah it's too late now you have to let it go one way or another but it gets bad when it haunts you even in your dreams. :kys:
ah and now i’m thinking of when a nigger foid faked laughed at me on purpose to make me feel like shit. memories like this just enjoy fucking us up

ah and now i’m thinking of when a nigger foid faked laughed at me on purpose to make me feel like shit. memories like this just enjoy fucking us up
Fuck sheboons they are literally non-human and closer to gorillas . Be grateful that you're part of the human race at least.

Why would you care about what a subhuman in the literal meaning of the word did to you?

Fuck sheboons they are literally non-human and closer to gorillas . Be grateful that you're part of the human race at least.

Why would you care about what a subhuman in the literal meaning of the word did to you?
I just hate how people treat me like shit and it all keeps playing in my head It drives me crazy