Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I realized that I have never experienced a close friendship.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I never had a friend that I was able to speak to more than a couple minutes a day, invited to their house, willing to attend my birthday, not even get a steam friend to play a single match of CS:GO with me.

My presence is invisible to everyone and it will only get worse as I become older and more mentally ill.:feelsrope:

Last edited:
What about a hobby that will be full of other incels? Like a magic card gathering? There’s groups and events you can find on websites like Facebook

Neither have I. Objectively, I never spoke to my half-cousins in much detail as a child. That is, they've always known little to nothing of my personal history.

I've never had a conversation with a human being in real life that lasted for more than 30 seconds and/or was about anything meaningful or interesting.

What about a hobby that will be full of other incels? Like a magic card gathering? There’s groups and events you can find on websites like Facebook
Only solitary hobbies interest me: reading news articles, writing, and watching movies.

No, just my thoughts
Let me guess, there's no rhyme and reason to it, it's just demented and you'd never show it to anybody?

same. there was always a certain social filter to uphold.

Same that’s just the way it is, you’ll be better off with your own bro

Yoyo

Yoyo
Very relatable and some sad shit man to read: I hope I will get numb to this feeling as I get older. :fuk:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I've had people I've hung out with as an adult, but I was always sort of brought along as a tag along, either because I was a co-worker, or because they were friends with my brother and invited me out, as well. And it's been years since all of that, anyway.

And don't even get me started on my childhood. :feelsseriously::feelsbadman:

thats how it is for us Rejects

I'm convinced life as a man without male friendships is worse than without women

I used to have 1 close friend where he would come to my house and play, till 2017 after that I was enjoying more alone time, and now I hate having any friends, I just need girl to fuck and play with