Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i realized that even if i had GF, things would still be fucked

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
this is the social media age, AKA the short attention-span age.
how can you even maintain a gf, when your own gf can't maintain focus for 5 mins without looking at her phone.
to them, everything is replaceable

It's truly over, I wouldn't even know what to do if I had a gf

Remember kids, getting a girlfriend might be hard, but keeping her, is pretty much impossible.

ITT fakecels who want to redefine inceldom as not having a perfect relationship with a beautiful faithful girl forever.

“Ascension” is a myth/forced meme

Humanity is doomed if the culture keeps up like this. We've had at least 2 generations raised to be isolated robots, socially retarded, scared of traditional life responsibilities, encouraged to close themselves off in their safe space, remain a child, and be a mindless consumer until they die, getting their biggest thrill from the alerts they get about likes on their Instagram photos of themselves with the junk they bought.

Not just that but you missed out on mating rituals and wouldn't know what to do in most social situations.

Then you would get compared to her ex bfs, be hated by her family

Thats why you shouldn't be a cuck and impose respect

getting their biggest thrill from the alerts they get about likes on their Instagram photos of themselves with the junk they bought.
biggest thrill in my life is getting a notification in incels.is :feelshaha: :feelsbadman:

biggest thrill in my life is getting a notification in incels.is :feelshaha: :feelsbadman:
We have to be honest about it, this place can be a dangerously gamified black hole as well. If you use it to make real human connection, great, it's a valuable tool and incels need that connection we're denied. But, you also have to turn it off, get outside, exercise, take care of yourself, don't just chase the instant gratification throwaway culture.

We have to be honest about it, this place can be a dangerously gamified black hole as well. If you use it to make real human connection, great, it's a valuable tool and incels need that connection we're denied. But, you also have to turn it off, get outside, exercise, take care of yourself, don't just chase the instant gratification throwaway culture.
I wish I had a dad that remind me to do this..:feelsbadman:
Thanks for the kind reminder bro.. :)

Yea it's pretty fucked. Pretty much all normie couples i've seen are glued to their phones, more so the foids.

I wish I had a dad that remind me to do this..:feelsbadman:
Thanks for the kind reminder bro.. :)
Happy to do it, we need to support each other. This place can be very negative (realistic, really, but still negative), it's important for us to find ways to support and encourage each other and find some positivity.

I hate how in order to maintain a cunts interest in you have to text her alot.

ITT fakecels who want to redefine inceldom as not having a perfect relationship with a beautiful faithful girl forever.
Legit. Give me a chance to get into relationship first, i'm not even asking for eternal love and other nonsense.

After enduring years of torture through inceldom and social rejection, happiness is unattainable for you, even if you got a girlfriend. The rope is the only way out for you.