Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I realized teeth won’t rot with diet sodas

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I thought diet sodas can help rot my teeth more but I read it’s not as good as regular soda at teeth rotting. There is less sugar in the diets soda. If any incels here doing teeth rotting maxxing do not use the diet soda to do it

I wasted so much progress on diet soda

Don't do that dumbass

Try chewing on sugar cubes while eating sugar powder after a cup of cake
Diabeticcel

Teeth rotting is not based I have to get one of my teeth pulled and I can only eat on one side of my mouth

Teeth rotting is not based I have to get one of my teeth pulled and I can only eat on one side of my mouth
Rot out all the teeths then get 3-d printed dentures

I had my hopes that when I came back, you would have "cleaned" up, but nah...

Your dirty fetishism is still alive and kicking.

I thought diet sodas can help rot my teeth more but I read it’s not as good as regular soda at teeth rotting. There is less sugar in the diets soda. If any incels here doing teeth rotting maxxing do not use the diet soda to do it

I wasted so much progress on diet soda
I brush my teeth everyday

y u want ur teeth to rot giga? i saw some gigas on here b talking about drilling his own root canal out

I had my hopes that when I came back, you would have "cleaned" up, but nah...

Your dirty fetishism is still alive and kicking.
Teeth brushing is the ultimate cope

Meth will rot ur teeth fast and so will smoking 2 packs a day if cigarette

Brushing teeth is gay

Next you'll be trying to get drunk on alcohol free beer.

Why do you want to rot out your teeth

Believe it or not Chairman Mao was pretty good at teeth rot maxxing
3F9D93B7 3E18 45C1 8970 05BE6A4BBDF4

Don't do that dumbass
Yeah, no shit. Being an incel is bad enough, but having rotten teeth is so much worse. I neglected my teeth as a kid and have a lot of fillings. I brush them twice a day now and rarely get cavities

If you want to quicken the process of rotting your teeth. I have a theory. Suck on candy canes and wash it down with the most sugary soda. 2x the value.

If you want to quicken the process of rotting your teeth. I have a theory. Suck on candy canes and wash it down with the most sugary soda. 2x the value.
Teeths rotting is a process we can complete if we give advice and learn from each other

Teeth rotting lifehack:
Get food poisoning so you start throwing up. The stomach acid in your vomit will help corrode your teeth.

Yeah, OP don’t do this. I’ve had to get several teeth missing. Makes me look even more ugly, you pretty much can’t eat certain food and just plain sucks.

Yeah, OP don’t do this. I’ve had to get several teeth missing. Makes me look even more ugly, you pretty much can’t eat certain food and just plain sucks.
Thank God I have sort of big lips so you can't really see my teeth that much when I'm talking