Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I realized some things about my parents

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
-
This is pretty sad if true

The reason for my mothers extremely flirtious and perverted acts on young boys and older men might be because my father was such an empty emotianolly unavailable autist

The guy came to the house and watched footbal and slept ,he did nothing else ,and of course my mother wanted some companionship from her low iq pet chad but she didnt get any

thats why i become her son husband ,and thats why she had a lot of "male best friends" to go to the cinema with and shit ,this is what happens if you chose a wrong husband for fucks sake

I wish my family was much uglier and i was much uglier but better normal people in general

My parents are so huge idiots

They even sabotaged my ljfe that i could have become a chad but they sabotaged it and now i am incel , i would be earning a lot of money and living the life , not being a burden to them but no , this happens when you dont use your brain and shit kids cuz of no reason

Screenshot 20231021 110949 YouTube

You cannot become " Chad .

Its Like wanting a sheep to Be the Lion . And expect It To Work :feelsclown:

thats why i become her son husband ,and thats why she had a lot of "male best friends" to go to the cinema with and shit ,this is what happens if you chose a wrong husband for fucks sake
Being a Son Husband fucking sucks. Like holy hell mom why do you think it's okay to dump all your emotional trauma, worries and stress on your 15 year old son ? Why do you think I should provide emotional comfort to you even though my own needs are being ignored ? Fucking hate my mom for using me as a trauma dump can. She is one of the reasons I became an Inkie. Sorry if you went through the same brocel.

Being a Son Husband fucking sucks. Like holy hell mom why do you think it's okay to dump all your emotional trauma, worries and stress on your 15 year old son ? Why do you think I should provide emotional comfort to you even though my own needs are being ignored ? Fucking hate my mom for using me as a trauma dump can. She is one of the reasons I became an Inkie. Sorry if you went through the same brocel.
Not only this, in general, being raised by females makes you more predisposed to simp and sissy behaviors.
I think there maybe one sinister, satanic plan behind feminism. Women push for equality basically saying: 'if we do male work ( like making money, providing ) then it's ok for men to do female work ( like taking care of your relatives etc )'.
But of course Chads and thugs will not do feminine work because their whole success depends on being masculine. While shy, anxious, weak, unmanly men are more prone to influence.
So women want to push feminine work on sissies, eunuchs, unmanly males thus humiliating them in the eyes of the soyciety because women hate and despise feminine men but also want to use them ( both manly men and other females aren't suitable for being an 'emotional tampons' for example ).

Literally the same thing

I too have a former stacey-lite winehoe of a mother that surrounds herself with orbiters and male attention, she tried using me as a personal therapist all my early teens, eventually I wisened up and started telling her to shut the fuck up verbatum, she got the message after some time and I still keep her at an arms distance despite not having lived at home for many years now.

Last edited:
So r u ugly or not y r u incel

brutal, my parents have their differences (a shit ton of them) but at least they never cheated

I too have a former stacey-lite winehoe of a mother that surrounds herself with orbiters and male attention, she tried using me as a personal therapist all my early teens, eventually I wisened up and started telling her to shut the fuck up verbatum, she got the message after some time and I still keep her at an arms distance despite not having lived at home for many years now.
Based af

Some people are just low iq, I do not blame her for it and I am thankful she gave me a roof over my head and food most days at least, still I will call her out on her bullshit without hesitation and she to mine, we now have an actual good relationship but it took me years, I still think in the end you only have family so might as well make the most of it.