Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I realized my mom had me at 25

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
This could explain my cause of inceldom and autism because you know how fucking old 25 is?? The foid body is already rotten beyond repair at that point of being 25. My mom had my oldest brother at 19 where her reproductive state was at her prime and my 2nd oldest brother at 21 just barely before her reproductive organs began the process of rotting and she had to have me when I she was already rotten so badly which contributed to my inceldom and my autism.

To wrap this up, by law foids should be castrated by 23 because at that point the risk of autism and many other disabilities heavily increase at that point and it would be extremely selfish of foids to have kids at such an old age.

25 isn't that bad. Most women give birth later than that in the modern age.

This could explain my cause of inceldom and autism because you know how fucking old 25 is?? The foid body is already rotten beyond repair at that point of being 25. My mom had my oldest brother at 19 where her reproductive state was at her prime and my 2nd oldest brother at 21 just barely before her reproductive organs began the process of rotting and she had to have me when I she was already rotten so badly which contributed to my inceldom and my autism.
How hard do your brothers mog you??

Try being me. My mother had me at 33

25 isn't that bad. Most women give birth later than that in the modern age.
It is 2 years past the point of the foid reproductive system beginning to rot and remember foids age like fucking milk

How hard do your brothers mog you??
They IQ mog me, NTmog, my oldest brother looksmogs and both them darktriadmogged me when they were in their teen years.

Rule34

Jokes aside holy shit, yeah giving birth past 30 should be jail time if the baby has some birth defect
Definitely ADHD and other non NT traits that make me a weird fuckup

No 25 isnt bad, its all good until 30. After 30 it gets dangerous. By 35, 99% of eggs are dead.

Also, you aint much of a quick thinker to realize NOW that your mother had you at 25?

My mom is 55 and Im 25, she had me at 30.

I have ADHD, at least 5 severe skin diseases that had to be treated since birth and I am allergic to over 100 different things. I also was not very much a social person ot someone who was all too interested in a single matter, but more omniversally interested.

16 to 25 for a women is prime breeding age for a genetically good outcome IF you want a kid - but especially now younger folks dont want kids. And women focus on career first and family only latr 20s when their "Dating" prime age is basically gone.