Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I realized marriage was fucked as a child

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I knew when I was a child that marriage was a complete joke. I knew this from observing marriages in adults. The woman was always in a position of power. Whatever she said or wanted she got. If she didn't get what she wanted she would throw a fit and threaten to leave the man, or insult him.

Men I noticed, were absolutely and completely helpless to do anything. That's when I realized that I never wanted to get married. It was obvious to me that the fate of any married man would be being nagged and screamed at by his hateful wife.

Even in movies and sitcoms this behavior was glorified. A nagging wife slapping her husband was seen as comedic. I didn't find it funny. I found nagging women obnoxious and didn't understand why men didn't beat them.

Yes marriage is dying out in the west.

I was stupid as a kid. I thought that only my family is fucked up. Growing up made me realize that most are a total shit.

it's in our biology to be trapped into marriage and be used as ATM slaves
FUCK GOD! :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I was stupid as a kid. I thought that only my family is fucked up. Growing up made me realize that most are a total shit.
Yeah, almost every marriage is like this. If not then the man is a pathetic slave who does everything his wife tells him.
it's in our biology to be trapped into marriage and be used as ATM slaves
FUCK GOD! :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Reject biology

I knew when I was a child that marriage was a complete joke. I knew this from observing marriages in adults. The woman was always in a position of power. Whatever she said or wanted she got. If she didn't get what she wanted she would throw a fit and threaten to leave the man, or insult him.

Men I noticed, were absolutely and completely helpless to do anything. That's when I realized that I never wanted to get married. It was obvious to me that the fate of any married man would be being nagged and screamed at by his hateful wife.

Even in movies and sitcoms this behavior was glorified. A nagging wife slapping her husband was seen as comedic. I didn't find it funny. I found nagging women obnoxious and didn't understand why men didn't beat them.
Exactly.

I’ve been saying this. Most women abuse their husbands so they’re no point in marriage

I also observed the same. I never saw a functional relationship my entire life. Any husbands would call their wife "boss" jokingly and shit. I also remember seeing a sort of, eeh "feminist" movie trailer as a boy on TV. It was this teenage girl "muh strong girl" trope. She was driving a truck and abusing boys. I remember one scene in the trailer, she squired ketchup in this nerdy boys face, he had glasses.
That shit made me giga uncomfortable I remember.

View attachment 1221109
View attachment 1221110

I also observed the same. I never saw a functional relationship my entire life. Any husbands would call their wife "boss" jokingly and shit. I also remember seeing a sort of, eeh "feminist" movie trailer as a boy on TV. It was this teenage girl "muh strong girl" trope. She was driving a truck and abusing boys. I remember one scene in the trailer, she squired ketchup in this nerdy boys face, he had glasses.
That shit made me giga uncomfortable I remember.
It's normalized and celebrated in the pathetic society that we live in. Women are queens and if you question your abusive behavior obviously you're a mysognisist.