Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I realized I just don't like series that have a Teenage cast anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I must be getting old. But realistically I should have grown out of it a long time ago.

Guess that wipes out most anime series now.

The reason is when your cast is full of teens, you will only see stuff from a Teen's perspective. And lets face it, thats a very limited perspective. Most Teens don't even need to wagecuck or be really responsible for anything so of course it seems nice. Also being a teen means you haven't found your ceiling yet on how far you can go in life. There is still hope.

When you're an adult, you more or less know what's going to happen in life so there's not much more optimism. For this reason we have a generation of manchildren or extended adolescence for many men who refuse to grow up. And I can understand that coz when you're an adult, the weight is really damn heavy and a lot of people just don't wanna face that kind of weight anymore.

I know its a good cope. Thats why you still have manchildren even into their 30s who still love this shit. But I just can't do it anymore. I just cannot relate even if its a cope. I rather see a cast of adults I can relate to that actually have an adult's perspective with real adult issues. Even if it really hits close to home.

Last edited:
Foid propaganda

Those shows made me think that my teen-life would eventually be like that.
But I didn't even have a proper phone until I was 17.
The teens in those shows are looksmaxxed and fashionmaxxed.

I don't like shows with a teen cast, because I DONT WANT TO BE REMINDED AT THE INCREDIBLE SEX AND LUST THEY HAVE

I dont own a television

I'm ok with it if it's anime. Otherwise, too much suifuel tbh.

Those shows made me think that my teen-life would eventually be like that.
But I didn't even have a proper phone until I was 17.
The teens in those shows are looksmaxxed and fashionmaxxed.
agreed. the westernbshows have rich fag parents. while anime had unrealistic women