Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I realized I don't have any hobbies

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't play any instrument, don't take any sport seriously and don't have any crafty hobbies like woodworking, repairing shit, drawing, etc. Also while I'm not terrible at cooking I just do it to survive and wouldn't say I enjoy the cooking process to the point of calling it a hobby. My "hobbies" are extremely lame and common such as watching movies, reading or playing videogames, which I would say 99% of the population also enjoy, or "meeting with friends" which isn't even a real hobby. I feel very embarassed and ashamed when people ask me my hobbies because it reveals how empty my life is. If at least I could add something cool and a real hobby to that list it would be better but no can't even have that. So I'm as basic and generic as the basic bitches I always laughed at. I guess that self-criticism is the first step of improvement but honestly I doubt the situation will get any better.

Same, even the airsoft became now a common normie thing.

When I was a kid I used to make hand sewed humanoid rag dolls and clothes and shits. I stopped because everyone made fun of me and considered me extremely weird. Then I switched to video games.

Just do whatever makes you happy and if it take your interest to the next level then it will. I have never TRIED to have a hobby. I just searched for things when I was bored until something interested me and some things really did interested me very much. I love collecting CDs most importantly those still in a foil and not random CDs, but of certain genre I love.

If you TRY it probably will never come. As I said if something interests you even on BASIC level just do this and that's all. Maybe you will take interest to another level or maybe not. THERE IS NO VOCATION IN LIFE, and if your hobby is watching paint dry so be it.

Last edited:
Same, even the airsoft became now a common normie thing.

When I was a kid I used to make hand sewed humanoid rag dolls and clothes and shits. I stopped because everyone made fun of me and considered me extremely weird. Then I switched to video games.
And to think you could make your own sex doll nowadays...

And to think you could make your own sex doll nowadays...
My favorite was named Raven. She was my waifu and I made her hot similar to anime girls, though I didn't know for anime back then. She was 29cm tall so far from sex doll size. I burned her when I decided to quit.

My favorite was named Raven. She was my waifu and I made her hot similar to anime girls, though I didn't know for anime back then. She was 29cm tall so far from sex doll size. I burned her when I decided to quit.
now go to sex dolls industry and help them in creating sex robots