Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I realized I am becoming a truecel, probably.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I just took my smartphone and did some photos. Probably the first in ten years. I realised it's fucking over.

I am 25 and I have
- on the outside sagging bloated eyebrow skin.
- on each of them on inner and outer side one third of hair shedded.
- I have swollen and blue eybags / lids.
- my skin has a yellowish grayish tone
- I am norwood four
- flakes of shedded skin in my whole face
- My jaw is so small that I basically don't have a neck (thx for nothing retarded ENT physician, orthodontist and allergologist)
- Norwood four
- Hair got thin, unhealthy and patchy everywhere.
- deep ruts in my skin everyhwere
- skin is thin, veiny and sagging my face is slowly pulled down somehow (buldog style).

I used to be a normie with small jaw. But now I look like a bad aged 40 year old. I always thought just fix the jaw with surgery and you are good to go... (besides my frameangst)

There were four things I got compliments for from girls. My soft skin, my firm ass, my eye area and my nice hair. All gone.
It's over. I don't think my 40% frame for my 6'3 height isn gonna safe me tbh.

I don't know how I can take it anymore. My mental and physical problems are enough on their own. My only chance is to sue the retarded docs and go full NEET.

But have no energy as well and I hate myself.

Last edited:
You're born truecel.
It never began.

The worst is. My cousin married a guy who is late thirties and he basically looks like a better version of me with a jaw. JFL. I'll never be able to go to any family gatherings.

what is your diet and activity like?
and i understand your plight, i always look worse on photos

fuark, can you at least get rid of the unhealthy skin and eyebags somehow, better sleep and washing your face in the morning thoroughly or something.

Solution: trannymaxx

@Angry_runt

I already thougt about Trap-/Tranny-Lesbianmaxxing tbh. My hands etc are not to big. But my baldnes and 6'3 height is just to much.

Did the tagging work?

@turbocuckcel_7000 Idk tbh. I try to see a doc soon. I can't wash my skin that often as it's extremely dry and doesn't tolerate body care products.

@jet112
- Sleep like 10 hours. But no energy at all.
- Surfing on the Laptop
- One to two walks between 15 and 30 minutes each.
- mostly eating mediterranean. One day fish and one day meat in the week. Problem is I eat a lot of shit to cope especially when the lunch didn't taste that well.
- Breakfast oatmeal with natural cereals, dry fruits, seeds and nuts
- Dinner mixed flour bread with butter and different cheeses / sausages.

You're born truecel.
It never began.
This, you don't "become" a truecel unless you become some sort of burn victim or something. Most if not all truecels on this website were born this way

Nah, I wish. It's my ldar lifestyle and physical health problems that lead to this, sadly. If I could at least say I am truecel from birth. I wouldn't have to carry the load that I fucked up myself through not pushing through with therapies and talking to doctors.

My whole fucking family looks normal and we even have some chads and stacies.

@turbocuckcel_7000 Idk tbh. I try to see a doc soon. I can't wash my skin that often as it's extremely dry and doesn't tolerate body care products.

@jet112
- Surfing on the Laptop
- mostly eating mediterranean. One day fish and one day meat in the week. Problem is I eat a lot of shit to cope especially when the lunch didn't taste that well.

well.. im not gonna tell you i have a good diet or anything. but i noticed difference when i started to implement a different lifestyle
first, you have to change your mindset. don't let the negativity on this website get to you. most notably "there is no gym for your face" and "its all about genetics,bro". you have to understand that there are hard genetics, and soft genetics that have more room for expressions. this is hard to explain but i think you get my point. i assume that you are older than 18 so there is less room for improvement far as your body and face goes. but generally speaking your body is the mirror for your life. if you look ill, then its probably because your'e ill.
I suggest to really put things into gear and diversify your diet, drink more water, WALK MORE. get some sun.
there is no need to lift or gymcelling. your body will benefit alot more from the sun and the ground that you walk on.
following these changes, if you start to fap more than you used to. it means your T levels are going up and your'e on the right track

I just took my smartphone and did some photos. Probably the first in ten years. I realised it's fucking over.

I am 25 and I have
- on the outside sagging bloated eyebrow skin.
- on each of them on inner and outer side one third of hair shedded.
- I have swollen and blue eybags / lids.
- my skin has a yellowish grayish tone
- I am norwood four
- flakes of shedded skin in my whole face
- My jaw is so small that I basically don't have a neck (thx for nothing retarded ENT physician, orthodontist and allergologist)
- Norwood four
- Hair got thin, unhealthy and patchy everywhere.
- deep ruts in my skin everyhwere
- skin is thin, veiny and sagging my face is slowly pulled down somehow (buldog style).

I used to be a normie with small jaw. But now I look like a bad aged 40 year old. I always thought just fix the jaw with surgery and you are good to go... (besides my frameangst)

There were four things I got compliments for from girls. My soft skin, my firm ass, my eye area and my nice hair. All gone.
It's over. I don't think my 40% frame for my 6'3 height isn gonna safe me tbh.

I don't know how I can take it anymore. My mental and physical problems are enough on their own. My only chance is to sue the retarded docs and go full NEET.

But have no energy as well and I hate myself.
Did you go to Face and ask his opinion?

@jet112
- Surfing on the Laptop

Your diet is shit. Download the Myfitnesspal app, find your caloric needs based on your lifestyle, age etc. Eat.
Drop sugar, no more bread, or shitty carbs. Your carbs should come from Vegetables, Yams, or Brown rice.

Start lifting. I'm not trying to blue pill you, I read the above and understand your situation, but if you are going to say you are dieting, do it right. I hope the best for you.

I also want to add you are 6'3. That counts for a ton man. You can't even sit here and say you're a cel. A dude dropping Bodyfat at sub 5'7 is truly in for the blackpill. You have more chances of pulling yourself out more than anyone.
How you are 6'3 and not dieting/lifting etc is beyond me.

Last edited:
@downunderlegattacks Not yet. I had problems with the camera and need to sort the shitty ones out first. But I am pretty sure now, that I am between 1 and 3.

@jet112 That's the plan. It's just I am so low energy and yes the negativity is a bit overwhelming as well here, I mean I understand "truecel, it's over" but when you can't rope you still need to manage your life a bit. Thanks for your kind words. I probably make some optimization thread in the near future.

@downunderlegattacks Not yet. I had problems with the camera and need to sort the shitty ones out first. But I am pretty sure now, that I am between 1 and 3.

@jet112 That's the plan. It's just I am so low energy and yes the negativity is a bit overwhelming as well here, I mean I understand "truecel, it's over" but when you can't rope you still need to manage your life a bit. Thanks for your kind words. I probably make some optimization thread in the near future.

god bless you man

25???

Pfff... I’m 18 and I already recognize that I’m a truecel.

@downunderlegattacks

I somehow missed your second part, sorry. I don't know if I have the energy to change it tbh.
I'll get that app.

How can I distinguish shitty from good carbs? I always thougt polysaccharides from whole grain wheat, spelt or oats are good. We don't have yams (never heard of it) and brown rice is rare here as well.

Potatoes are bad like white flour, right?

Or do you mean lowcarb / keto and I should just eat stuff like, spinarch, broccoli, tomatoes, salad carottes etc. without starch at all?

My mom is working in a bakery so I could get quinoa, flax or chiabread cheap if it is any good.

I try to avoid sweets, milk, sausage and salt for now. (don't eat preprocessed foot anyway)

I'll start lifting after my orthopedist appointment. Need to talk with him about some stuff first. But I try to walk mor efor now.

Yeah, I learned last weak average height in my region is 6'1". So I am not that tall here.

Thanks for your help.

god bless you man
@jet112 You too, my friend.

You're finally descending to the Grand Wizard.

Btw. Forgot to tell. I went today in the afternoon out int he woods to cope and took some more photos. It wasn't that terrible anymore (but still bad). Guess I just hit a shitty day.

It may be over but we are always here for you brother