Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I realized how the true PSL scale works

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I used to think the PSL was just 1-8 so you just needed to take your rating and multiply it by 0.8. nope.

Another scale is the PSL rating scale which goes from 1-8. To find out your position on the PSL scale, deduct 2 points from the rating you recieved on the much more common decile scale. The idea behind it is that a man's position on the PSL scale directly correlates with how women perceive him. In the statistics released by the dating site OkCupid, men received much more harsh ratings (81% percent of them being rated as below average looking) by women than vice versa. Thus a male 7 will not actually be considered on par with female 7 in terms of their SMV, but will instead be perceived as a 5. Observable reality shows that it is increasingly uncommon for women to date their looks match or to be the more attractive one in the couple.

So that's why women say Chadlites are just average looking and that 81% of men are below average.

"I see women with ugly guys all the time"=their 5-6 boyfriend is seen as a 3-4/10

and me, a 4/10 dude, is actually seen as a 2/10 truecel

breakdown-gif.466775

Of course the 5-6/10 guy is seen as ugly since 5ft9-10 is seen as short and 5-6 inch is seen as small.

Anything that isn't one standard deviation to the right is below average in the eyes of women

Another thread by you justifying your ugliness and trueceldom. Yeah we get it you are ugly you don't have to spam like a sperg

Another thread by you justifying your ugliness and trueceldom. Yeah we get it you are ugly you don't have to spam like a sperg
dude just put me on ignore if you don't wanna see my threads

I'm in the negative.

I used to think the PSL was just 1-8 so you just needed to take your rating and multiply it by 0.8. nope.

So that's why women say Chadlites are just average looking and that 81% of men are below average.

"I see women with ugly guys all the time"=their 5-6 boyfriend is seen as a 3-4/10

and me, a 4/10 dude, is actually seen as a 2/10 truecel

breakdown-gif.466775
pretty much

"body dismorphia"

@ShadowTheEdgehog

lol nice Equilibrium gif.
Best part of the movie: When he cuts the guys face off and later you can see it laying on the ground but it looks like a shitty jpeg JFL

LOL

Yesh, I am also 4/10 but in reality more like 2-10 just facially. If you include my frame and spine deformation, I may as well be Nurgle.

But it's just body dysmorphia bro, just approach bro.
These girls were looking at you brah, you should approach brah

meanwhile studies show that most of the time when a guy thinks women are signalling he is just misinterpreting her behavior because he is sex deprived as fuck.

Thanks for the mention btw.
These alerts keep me going right now.

meanwhile studies show that most of the time when a guy thinks women are signalling he is just misinterpreting her behavior because he is sex deprived as fuck.
holy shit used to do this so damn much

This scale is Cope. I see hardly no difference between 5 and 8.

This scale is Cope. I see hardly no difference between 5 and 8.
tbh they used shitty examples

although looking again i can tell a decent difference

women see you shorter,uglier,smaller than you are and your sub 6 dick will be seemas micropenis to them

lol nice Equilibrium gif.
Best part of the movie: When he cuts the guys face off and later you can see it laying on the ground but it looks like a shitty jpeg JFL

View attachment 303423

Yesh, I am also 4/10 but in reality more like 2-10 just facially. If you include my frame and spine deformation, I may as well be Nurgle.

But it's just body dysmorphia bro, just approach bro.
These girls were looking at you brah, you should approach brah

Thanks for the mention btw.
These alerts keep me going right now.
He can’t breathe :lul: :lul: :lul:

Cope. The 8 male isn't Chad. He's a solid 5, 6 if looksmaxxing but no Chad.
he's not chad but he is slightly above average, probably not chadlite. i'd say 6-6.5

In thouse 1-10 scales I always find some people better-looking than the ones above them. For instance, male 4 looks better than longface male 5.

By this logic I have negative PSL

By that scale I'm 3 & down on looks alone but even worse thanks to the asperger's & poverty.

BO2 is not a 2. The 3 looks worse. And yes, the 4 looks ok and the 9 not stunning, so the differences are relatively small, but the pictures show only a part of the head.

For the females, I would take the 5 right now, but some months ago I found the 7 at most attractive so it is fluctuating. Female 1,2 and 3 you see barely on the streets and are really unattractive, where as males 1,2 and 3 look much better in contrast and are not so rare.

The word PSL is an acronym for 3 consecutive forums that overlapped in userbase and prominent forum members: Puahate.com, Sluthate.com, and Lookism.net.

JFL I always thought this was some scientific term. Why does this thing even exist?

Last edited:
>4/10 seen as a 2/10

Its over for me.

I always use PSL when rating myself. I'm a PSL 4 tops.