Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I realize that I wouldn't be physically sick if I were a normie

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I've been ldaring and rotting to the point where I'm physically sick all the time with shitty health and I realize
If I were a normie I would have gone out and I wouldn't be in this state.

I am being punished for being genetically punished. Fuck this gay world.

And if i had sex i wouldn't be an incel :feelsthink:

social gratitude makes your body more likely to fight disease

My thoughts exactly.

A full nurse practicioner that I used to go to regularly for various health issues told me that if I insisted on staying in bed all day that this wasn't a good idea since it could eventually lead to pneumonia.

She did however ok me doing what I described as my "uncle's plan" which basically is he gets up for about an hour and goes to bed for an hour.

Over and over again.

Reason being is he has a fucked up back from I think breaking his neck and or back by jumping into a shallow or empty swimming pool as a kid and developed degenerative spine disease because of it.

Which of course has given him severe pain which he copes with via a combination of drugs and shots at our local hospital as well of course restmaxxing in bed as I just described to you all.

Anyway though back to the potential pneumonia thing...

I think it all has to do with your bodily fluids settling for too long in one position or rather in your lungs, etc or whatever.

So the idea of getting up and moving around or even sitting in a chair for a while at your PC or even playing a videogame for even an hour can reshift your fluid balance and keep you a-ok in the health department or at least generally help keep pneumonia away if you are a LDAR type.

A full nurse practicioner that I used to go to regularly for various health issues told me that if I insisted on staying in bed all day that this wasn't a good idea since it could eventually lead to pneumonia.

She did however ok me doing what I described as my "uncle's plan" which basically is he gets up for about an hour and goes to bed for an hour.

Over and over again.

Reason being is he has a fucked up back from I think breaking his neck and or back by jumping into a shallow or empty swimming pool as a kid and developed degenerative spine disease because of it.

Which of course has given him severe pain which he copes with via a combination of drugs and shots at our local hospital as well of course restmaxxing in bed as I just described to you all.

Anyway though back to the potential pneumonia thing...

I think it all has to do with your bodily fluids settling for too long in one position or rather in your lungs, etc or whatever.

So the idea of getting up and moving around or even sitting in a chair for a while at your PC or even playing a videogame for even an hour can reshift your fluid balance and keep you a-ok in the health department or at least generally help keep pneumonia away if you are a LDAR type.
I have nothing to do man, I just rot all the time. My body feels like shit and sitting at the computer has become a challenge and sometimes it's so annoying and hard that I just quit and go to bed.

Cancer found me and took my life

you reminded me to brush my teeth