Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I realize now I lack a crucial character trait for being a leader.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Sitting at work today I was wondering why I haven't really progressed in my "career." It likely has something to do with how I'm a bad leader. But why am I a bad leader?

Then I thought about my volunteer job, as well as my day job. And realized that at both jobs, whenever the time comes to decide how to do something, I always defer to the other person.

Let's say I was a fence painter, and my superior comes over and says "Let's paint the fence black." I don't say "But that'll absorb heat, we should go with white." I defer to the manager. Like most people would. But let's THEN say the manager has left it up to the lower staff to decide. And me and my co-worker are trying to decide a color. My co-worker, who I have seniority over because I've been here longer, says "Let's paint it black." I still defer to my co-worker because "It's better for their growth as an employee to have some independence. I know how to paint a fence. But by letting them take charge like this, they'll learn to paint a fence too."

I don't have it in me to do it any other way. But I realize now I'm literally giving up opportunities so other people can have them. I help other people grow. That's why I don't grow. I'm a pawn. I'm the literal definition of an NPC. I'm perfectly independent when I'm by myself, but when the main characters are interacting with me, I exist to further their ends. There's gotta be a way to stop being like this. If there's even a point to it at my age.

It's because your inceldom made you believe that you're a loser who deserves nothing.

If you had sex on a regular basis, you'd be less of a pushover/nice guy.

I told you goddamned motherfuckers I wanted clearcoat urethane!

Sitting at work today I was wondering why I haven't really progressed in my "career." It likely has something to do with how I'm a bad leader. But why am I a bad leader?

Then I thought about my volunteer job, as well as my day job. And realized that at both jobs, whenever the time comes to decide how to do something, I always defer to the other person.

Let's say I was a fence painter, and my superior comes over and says "Let's paint the fence black." I don't say "But that'll absorb heat, we should go with white." I defer to the manager. Like most people would. But let's THEN say the manager has left it up to the lower staff to decide. And me and my co-worker are trying to decide a color. My co-worker, who I have seniority over because I've been here longer, says "Let's paint it black." I still defer to my co-worker because "It's better for their growth as an employee to have some independence. I know how to paint a fence. But by letting them take charge like this, they'll learn to paint a fence too."

I don't have it in me to do it any other way. But I realize now I'm literally giving up opportunities so other people can have them. I help other people grow. That's why I don't grow. I'm a pawn. I'm the literal definition of an NPC. I'm perfectly independent when I'm by myself, but when the main characters are interacting with me, I exist to further their ends. There's gotta be a way to stop being like this. If there's even a point to it at my age.
I was a leader all the time in my kid years

I was a leader all the time in my kid years

When I was a kid, before "inceldom" was even a thought in my mind, before I even hit puberty, I was like this. Deferring to others. Supporting everyone else's ideas instead of my own.

I'm exactly the opposite.. I can't keep my opinions to myself, I always have to try to make everyone do things my way. In most jobs I've had, I've been pushed into leadership positions. I fucking hate leadership positions, and it always makes my soul rot and shrivel until I quit. I'm trying to work it out with my boss to "step down" from my current leadership gig, and they're acting like I just told them that I'm made of ectoplasm. I don't want to have a vision, I just want to execute someone else's vision

When I was a kid, before "inceldom" was even a thought in my mind, before I even hit puberty, I was like this. Deferring to others. Supporting everyone else's ideas instead of my own.
Man I was the fucking leader ,now they are all high value normies and I’m a truecel :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Man I was the fucking leader ,now they are all high value normies and I’m a truecel :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

You being a leader doesn't mean they weren't leaders. I doubt they were betas who managed to be high value thanks to their faces or anything.

Nonsense! :feelsUgh:

I’ve strongly considered making you our sites new public relation’s manager as well even possibly another moderator some day. :feelsbaton:

You are perhaps a diamond in the rough methinks. :feelshehe: