Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I realised that I am a Manlet.

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
I am 170 cm (5'6)at nearly 18 year old. I always thought I am not a manlet as I was taller than most people in my Class. But it was only because the place where I studied had very short average height. But My home state is the second tallest state of India and here everyone seems taller than me. I have some online friends and they say they all are taller than me. The person who was the shortest there was 174 cm. Maybe 170 cm at 17 years old is not that bad for my Country but it is still very bad.

Because of this I am slowly losing all my self confidence and any respect I had for myself. Some 4 years ago I thought that I had very good Body and also performed well in Sports. But from them slowly everything has been getting shittier. I also can't grow good facial hair, eventhough I was one of the earliest to grow one in my Area. It hurts more when you decline than if you already were shitty. I just want to rope now because I think I wouldn't be able to handle my life in future.

Heightpill destroyed me boyo. Not only we will face trouble in dating, we will face trouble from everyone else. We are considered less of men because of our height.

You never noticed you were a manlet at 5'6?

But My home state is the second tallest state of India and here everyone seems taller than me.
I understand how you feel, I live in the Netherlands while being 168cm.

Heightpill destroyed me boyo. Not only we will face trouble in dating, we will face trouble from everyone else. We are considered less of men because of our height.
Yes thats what makes me scared. I have never experienced that kinda discrimination until now because there were ppl shorter than me. But I think it will come in future.
You never noticed you were a manlet at 5'6?
I was just above average height in School. So I never thought I was a Manlet.

Yes thats what makes me scared. I have never experienced that kinda discrimination until now because there were ppl shorter than me. But I think it will come in future.

I was just above average height in School. So I never thought I was a Manlet.
Brutal existence man. At least we are not alone

Im manlet in my country and im 181. Let that sink in.

I'm 20 and 5'6
but it gets worse, i have a young looking face and young sounding voice
and i'm fat
i'm so fucked, i look like a fat manlet 14 year old

You live in India it's not that bad. You are posting on this forum because you have shit face. If you looked good you wouldn't even care about your height.

170cm is 5'7" not 5'6"

I'm 20 and 5'6
but it gets worse, i have a young looking face and young sounding voice
and i'm fat
i'm so fucked, i look like a fat manlet 14 year old

Andy Milonakis syndrome. Sorry boyo. :feelsbadman:

When you realise you're physically small it makes you a mental midget too. No chance at a career in pro kabaddi.

Andy Milonakis syndrome. Sorry boyo. :feelsbadman:
I don't think mine is to that degree. I feel bad for that guy. But hopefully once i lose weight i will be seen as more looking like my age.
But i will still be manlet who looks young and sounds young

I am 5‘9 and I wonder someti if i am a manlet or not.

in my country with 5'6 I'm taller than many and it hasn't helped

>5'7
>Taller than most of your class

Shit mate, here in Europe you would be the shortest boy in ever class after 9th grade

I live in Bombay and get heightmogged regularly at 176cm (5'9.5"). My generation (19) of middle/upper-class curryzoomers are giants. The tallest guy in my coaching class was 197cm (6'6"). Slum and poor folk on the streets are short tho so I don't get heightmogged that much while walking around the poor neighbourhoods which is lifefuel.
Here's a sample of 100,000 Indian kids (both poor and rich) taken from a study in 2011. The average 50-percentile height was 175. It's only getting taller since then.
3 TableII 1

I have never, never seen a guy my age shorter than me with a girl. It's fucking brutal man.

Last edited: