Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I realised I have a female brain

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I’m better at doing routine repetitive stuff with personal space like office work rather than labour work that requires on spot thinking. I’m also quiet and have trouble talking unlike guys who are loud and talk with zero effort.

foids are definitely not quiet lol so no, you don't

Maybe because you’re a woman :feelshehe:

foids are the ones who are loud and talk with zero effort. lmao. bruh what are you on.

Didn't someone say you were a woman the other day in a thread?

You have a workers brain :bigbrain:

Maybe you have chromosomal disorder?

Well it seems you've identified something about yourself anyway. How you think, what your strengths are and where you best operate. This can be a good think just for yourself in general. Having identified these qualities you can now cater too them better. Might make things easier

I knew you are a foid

Well it seems you've identified something about yourself anyway. How you think, what your strengths are and where you best operate. This can be a good think just for yourself in general. Having identified these qualities you can now cater too them better. Might make things easier
It makes things easier not in the army though

Don’t tell me you’re some kind of faggot or tranny