Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i realise how powerless i am as a ugly male

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
even though im above average IQ i am still ugly so my words dont matter. Instead people hate me and they take my words away as if i am some evil animal.
damn never knew being ugly was a crime till now

You have immense Power. You just haven't realized it yet

Do you know just staring down a woman Will scare the daylights out of her? Instilling fear in people is power.

[UWSL]Society wants us to wageslave until the moment of our death asking for nothing in return except for basic essentials, only enough to keep us alive.[/UWSL]

Unless there arE seveRe repercussions they will never care about us, respect us or listen to us. Fear is our only tool for potential social change.

[UWSL]Society wants us to wageslave until the moment of our death asking for nothing in return except for basic essentials, only enough to keep us alive.[/UWSL]

Unless there arE seveRe repercussions they will never care about us, respect us or listen to us. Fear is our only tool for potential social change.
In the next few years we will definitely see a rise of intEResting incel outbursts:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

In the next few years we will definitely see a rise of intEResting incel outbursts:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
We need targEted opeRations.
What I mean is that instead of targetting random bypassers, we should as an example focus our efforts on CEOs of tinder, bumble, etc.

What I mean is that instead of targetting random bypassers, we should as an example focus our efforts on CEOs of tinder, bumble, etc.

BasEd peRspective ngl.

279D842B 367E 46C9 B467 A1FD9E5B2C14

Irrelevant whether you think I glow or not. It's still a good idea and you can't deny that it is.
Because incels are capable of organizing coordinated hits on high profile millionaire CEOs? :feelskek:

Because incels are capable of organizing coordinated hits on high profile millionaire CEOs? :feelskek:
All I'm saying is that if you're planning on going ER, it makes sense to make it really count.