Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I read somewhere that bo2cel ascended?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Is this true? I don't see how the person that claimed this would know? If you know please provide links.

st. Morgan is our saviour, don't trust their lies, I denied him 3 times, maybe 4 or 5, but I see the truth now, he showed himself briefly to us so we don't lose our faith in him, we believe in you saint BlackOpsIICel

Sauce please,
I saw his recent pics, he beardmaxxed.

Can someone link to his social media or give me his full name?
morgan lahaye, but he got rid of his fb because autists from here and 4chan spammed it.

I feel sorry for him tbh. He got made into a meme and canonized by an online community of virgins. JFL.

I feel sorry for him tbh. He got made into a meme and canonized by an online community of virgins. JFL.
He got conscripted into the incel military as the supreme saint. It's just business.

He got conscripted into the incel military as the supreme saint. It's just business.
I miss your old avatar tbh..
6D65F743 A24A 451E 85F9 620102E9A30C

He ascended to head janitor probably, no way is a guy like that getting laid or amounting to anything in the workplace.

As least he's famous among us.

He probably hates how we praised Him more than people mistreating him his whole life. I hope he realizes one day the error of his ways but I think you get to a certain level of looks and you need to be :bluepill: to survive. All of the Legends have turned on us: Venne, Hamlossus, and now this guy.

Good for him if true tbh

Good for him if true tbh
I'll be unbelievably upset. I don't want him to settle for an uggo. Chad would never have to so it's cucked. Landwhales aren't real ascension.