Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Rather To Die Than Going To Prom On This Thursday

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
They forced me and paid the money for high school prom. I don't want to go there and experience brutality. I'm 5'7 155lb dwarf and even foids will heightmog me there. Normies will lifemog me by dancing with foids. I have never tried to approach femoids in my life but I am %100 sure of that everyone will reject my dance offer. I'll try to escape from that prom. Wish me luck. :cryfeels:

Good thing in curryland we don't have prom:feelsohh::feelsokman:

Don't go if you don't want to. Go someplace else and lie.

Don't be a pussy , get drunk and throw up in a Stacy's meal.

Hide in the bathroom if you can. Just avoid all normoid contact as much as possible.

Good luck brocel

Just leave as soon as you get there.

Prom is mandatory??
Just don't go

Nah don't go. I didn't go to mine and I don't regret it. If you don't have a partner as a man you will look pitiful

Better than rotting in miserable loneliness u privileged turkroach

I have never tried to approach femoids in my life but I am %100 sure of that everyone will reject my dance offer.
If you've never approached them how do you know they'll reject you? Most of them might but you could get lucky.

5'7" isn't even that short. Just go faggot.

If you've never approached them how do you know they'll reject you? Most of them might but you could get lucky.

5'7" isn't even that short. Just go faggot.
Chad does not need to try

Chad does not need to try
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CHAD? I don't see any chads around here and there still are all these guys with gfs. I go outside and see some manlet, nerdy looking dork on a date with a cute girl. That's why I can't accept this mentality of - you're not chad, so don't try!!! You can't know you're incel if you've never even tried.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CHAD? I don't see any chads around here and there still are all these guys with gfs. I go outside and see some manlet, nerdy looking dork on a date with a cute girl. That's why I can't accept this mentality of - you're not chad, so don't try!!! You can't know you're incel if you've never even tried.
Take the blackpill

Take the blackpill
I have, because I actually tried and realized it's over. But if you're still a kid who can go to prom, and you haven't asked a single girl out, the blackpill is not for you.

I have, because I actually tried and realized it's over. But if you're still a kid who can go to prom, and you haven't asked a single girl out, the blackpill is not for you.
Never began for me

They forced me and paid the money for high school prom. I don't want to go there and experience brutality. I'm 5'7 155lb dwarf and even foids will heightmog me there. Normies will lifemog me by dancing with foids. I have never tried to approach femoids in my life but I am %100 sure of that everyone will reject my dance offer. I'll try to escape from that prom. Wish me luck. :cryfeels:
if u dont go why did u pay ?

5'7 is barely below average in turkey :feelsseriously::society:and height is not the most important in HS :feelsUgh::society:

just go there and try to approach some foids mongoloid :feelsBox::society:

worst case you get rejected by all of them and can just leave at that point, otherwise you might regret this for life because making connections after HS only gets more difficult :feelsohgod::society:you will become a loser rotter like me :feelsrope::society:

5'7 is barely below average in turkey :feelsseriously::society:and height is not the most important in HS :feelsUgh::society:

just go there and try to approach some foids mongoloid :feelsBox::society:

worst case you get rejected by all of them and can just leave at that point, otherwise you might regret this for life because making connections after HS only gets more difficult :feelsohgod::society:you will become a loser rotter like me :feelsrope::society:
:cryfeels:

Imagine going ER in prom or fucking a foid without her consent (in video game) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Attending them as an incel means death sentence
You will be a ghost there being ignored and losing self esteem :cryfeels:

I didn't attend my prom at all.