Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I rather be a currycel than a beanercel...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I wouldnt mind shitting on the streets , But living in the backyard of the imperium is pure hell and suffering , Fuck my life :feelsrope:

:feelsohgod::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: streetshitter ... ouch... shit I have to become cleaner so I dont get hurt so easily because I am actually somewhat of a streetshitter:feelsseriously: ... currycel is bottom but beanercels play in the same league .... latino culture is on the decline since the 10's

Sadly, the rumors you hear about the Tijuana River are all true - beaners shit directly into the river, which then flows into California, and drains out into the ocean - the beach is so contaminated with shit water, that Californians can't swim at the beach. Mexicans are basically human dogs.

IMG 4421

At least mexicans have better food.

Mexicans music mog curries tbh

@Dregster666 not cool bro
I have absolutely nothing to do with any of that :feelswhat: and I will not shed a tear since California deserves to be under water anyway :feelsUgh: