Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I rarely see young men by themselves outside

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Every time I leave my house, it seems that whenever I see guys within the same age range as myself at 19, they’re always, always either with groups of friends or their girlfriends. I must be the only young guy in my entire town who’s often seen walking the streets by himself. Sometimes I wonder have other people noticed me, that strange looking pale guy with the crazy hair that blows apart in the wind, with his awkward gait, arms hanging down by his side, who turns his head away whenever he passes girls. I wonder when do they look at me do they think to themselves that guy’s a creep, he’s a weirdo. Or do they just not notice me at all, am I a walking shadow, a ghost that occasionally ventures into the world of the living before returning to my resting place.

Yep I remember when I was 18-20, I always saw them in groups while I was alone. You can't help but think that life is a party in which you are not invited, and that ER was right.

sometimes I just go alone

I'm invisible to you even though my face is deformed

Brutal. I once went to Wonderland and I saw most kids are literally in groups and I was the one alone going on rides.

I see guys alone outside too but they are always 25+,never my own age (19)

probably just rotting indoors