Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I rarely see a shorter man than me with a gf on the street

• Thread starter AbsolutelyBrutal
  • Start date
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
I'm 5'7'', which puts me in 25 percentile for my country and age, meaning around 1/4 of men my age are shorter than me, so I can really tell who is short and who is not just by passing besides them.

Everytime I go outside I look for those couples. Couples where the man is shorter than me and is clearly with his girlfriend. It's extremely rare to find such a couple. it's so rare the last time I saw one was like 3 weeks ago (btw, these were teens), and before that, a couple of months ago. (I'm not counting old people because they shrink with age, but it's still the same, rare but not as rare as young couples).

There are women shorter than me, but they aren't with men as short or shorter than me, they are with taller men. Just lol at the: "I see short guys with girls all the time". Must be by a 6'+ guy thinking 5'9'' - 5'10'' is short.

Copers will say it's because I don't go out, but I've been out a lot of time in my whole life thanks to studies and work, so fuck you you coping low IQ scum.

Totally. Going out and making observations is nothing but ropefuel.

I'm 5'7''
Also 5'7''. The only couples that I see where the man is the same height or shorter than me are Hispanic couples in their 30s and 40s that look like they just came to the U.S. And 5'7'' in Mexico is like the average height for males so the foid got with him before they came to the U.S. and saw all the tall chads.
Also teenage couples on the train that Ive seen where they both look like they are 13-15. But they havent finished growing.

I'm also 5'7 but 8th percentile :lul::feelsrope:
Where do u live. The alps?

Last edited:
Also 5'7''. The only couples that I see where the man is the same height or shorter than me are Hispanic couples in their 30s and 40s that look like they just came to the U.S. And 5'7'' in Mexico is like the average height for males so the foid got with him before they came to the U.S. and saw all the tall chads.
Yeah maybe in USA there are more couples like that but in my country it's almost impossible to see it and I'm not even THAT short.
I'm also 5'7 but 8th percentile :lul::feelsrope:
Holy shit... 8 percentile as 5'7'' what the hell...

Try being 5'4 :feelsbadman:

OP do you think you can ascend in Latin America?

Conquistador-maxxing as a pureblood Spaniard?

Totally. Going out and making observations is nothing but ropefuel.
Going outside in a city, especially during evening, is the best way to get blackpilled

Going outside in a city, especially during evening, is the best way to get blackpilled
It actually makes me feel like a foreign organism even.

I've read that shorter foids counter-intuitively only have even higher standards for height (in addition to all of them wanting men to be at least as tall as them). Assuming this is true, I'm not surprised by your observations.

As for me, I rarely see a man shorter than me, period. I don't even want a relationship, I just want to spend as little time outside as possible because I can only imagine what people think when they see me. :feelstrash:

Last edited:
Are there a lot of tall chads in Spain?

Maybe its not as bad as other Western countries
Not that many tbh, most men are normies as it should be by definition

OP do you think you can ascend in Latin America?

Conquistador-maxxing as a pureblood Spaniard?
I hope it's not seen as bragging but if I went to, say, peru, I could definitely "ascend".

I hope it's not seen as bragging but if I went to, say, peru, I could definitely "ascend".
No I don't see that as bragging

I think a lot of whitecels can ascend if they locationmaxx to Southeast Asia

No I don't see that as bragging

I think a lot of whitecels can ascend if they locationmaxx to Southeast Asia
Yeah unless you are extremely short and/or deformed a white guy could ascend in SEA. "ascend" as in having sex without paying...

Yes. One can see the common preference for tall blonde Chads by examining the life of Shannon Rose Bosanac.

I'm 5'7'', which puts me in 25 percentile for my country and age, meaning around 1/4 of men my age are shorter than me, so I can really tell who is short and who is not just by passing besides them.

Everytime I go outside I look for those couples. Couples where the man is shorter than me and is clearly with his girlfriend. It's extremely rare to find such a couple. it's so rare the last time I saw one was like 3 weeks ago (btw, these were teens), and before that, a couple of months ago. (I'm not counting old people because they shrink with age, but it's still the same, rare but not as rare as young couples).

There are women shorter than me, but they aren't with men as short or shorter than me, they are with taller men. Just lol at the: "I see short guys with girls all the time". Must be by a 6'+ guy thinking 5'9'' - 5'10'' is short.

Copers will say it's because I don't go out, but I've been out a lot of time in my whole life thanks to studies and work, so fuck you you coping low IQ scum.
only 1% of couples are such that the foid are taller

What nobody gets is that we base our views and oppinions on observations, not feelings.

the only time I saw a couple of a shorter guy and taller girl was this Asian guy and blonde woman at work. It was uplifting to see them, but you know even that is kind of obvious - Asians get less hate for being short, not saying much less but a little bit less. Especially now with hasthtags being a thing.

other than that, the girls are 99% much shorter