Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I rarely leave my basement

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Fucking depressed from inceldom ig

its dangerous out there, stay safe and cozy, just keep the basement clean, air it out.

its dangerous out there, stay safe and cozy, just keep the basement clean, air it out.
Yeah but staying inside for too long ain’t good

Get out once a day even for 10 minutes. If you have a back garden use that for sun and fresh air.

The basement is the safest place for inkwells

Whatever you say Mr Fritzl

I only go out of my room to the bathroom and the kitchen, otherwise I don't want to meddle in the external affairs of this world.

It's depressing. I love being outside. But I hate the retards there.
This is why having your own land in a country area is so underrated. You enjoy the outdoors and don’t get bothered by people much. Of course not everyone is lucky enough to be able to afford it, so even going for walks on isolated trails at a local state park or something can be a good alternative

I mostly am in my room

This is why having your own land in a country area is so underrated. You enjoy the outdoors and don’t get bothered by people much. Of course not everyone is lucky enough to be able to afford it, so even going for walks on isolated trails at a local state park or something can be a good alternative
Well, Germany is an overpopulated shithole full of uninvited guests. Too many people in a relatively small country.
But I know good places where I can load my batteries.

Well, Germany is an overpopulated shithole full of uninvited guests. Too many people in a relatively small country.
But I know good places where I can load my batteries.
At least there’s still some good places