Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I randomly remembered something my dad said years ago.

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
When I was like 10 I was obsessed with video games and my dad said that by the time I'm 16 I'll have other interests like hanging out with friends and talking to girls. Now I'm 18 with no friends and I haven't talked to a girl in all of high school and I still play vidya. It's amazing how wrong he was.

If you are still 18 and not short or subhuman, still hope for you.

When I was like 10 I was obsessed with video games and my dad said that by the time I'm 16 I'll have other interests like hanging out with friends and talking to girls. Now I'm 18 with no friends and I haven't talked to a girl in all of high school and I still play vidya. It's amazing how wrong he was.
When I complain to my dad that I have no gf he always says "It will come" and like don't worry and he's sure of it.

I always respond that nothing comes out of nowhere

18 is still young.. I know it's hard but try not to give up just yet

your dad was talking about the future when you're in your mid twenties or early therties, you're still basically a kid now and people at this age are still interested in playing games and not having no friends at all

When I complain to my dad that I have no gf he always says "It will come" and like don't worry and he's sure of it.

I always respond that nothing comes out of nowhere
18 is still young.. I know it's hard but try not to give up just yet
I literally can't talk to people normally irl. I don't mean it like the typical "introvert" normie who claims they have no social skills when they actually do I'm a unique case in this regard.

I wish I was a vidya addict at 10

I was just playing shitty mobile games & using kik/insta during those days

What did he have to say about it?