Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ran today

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★
I'm tired of moping around all day and laying in bed until evening, hating everything while doing absolutely nothing to "improve" myself. I decided to go to the park with my friend's brother & ran a few laps. It was a lot harder than I thought, I ran out of breath after a few minutes and everything went biury. It hurt but also felt good in a way.

That's how I felt when I started running a couple months ago but then I got used to it after the fifth or sixth run.

I started longboarding and bike riding again not too long ago. Fucking tiring as shit since my endurance fucking sucks but it does kind of feel good

Say wallahi cause nigga i cant even get out of my fucking bed smh

Just run to get girls brah

My parents smoked so much when I was a kid that I can't even run a mile straight when I'm at my best. Be aware that you'll get shin splints, which is a mild and perfectly normal pain in you shins. They'll heal and you'll never get them again if you keep at it.

I just came back from jogging and doing 40 push ups on a dark and deserted trail at 1am.

There was a light drizzle and it was pretty /comfy/ to not have to be in the vicinity of any normies. I also meditated on my loneliness (which ultimately feels good to do).

I recommend this cope to all hikikomoris. Do not try exercising in a gym or around other people during the daytime.

I just came back from jogging and doing 40 push ups on a dark and deserted trail at 1am.

There was a light drizzle and it was pretty /comfy/ to not have to be in the vicinity of any normies. I also meditated on my loneliness (which ultimately feels good to do).

I recommend this cope to all hikikomoris. Do not try exercising in a gym or around other people during the daytime.
Sounds like a good cope tbh. Too bad I’m a lazy and unmotivated cunt.

Sounds like a good cope tbh. Too bad I’m a lazy and unmotivated cunt.
The first time I did it last summer, I was drunk and not only ran on the trail but climbed a tree. This was one of the best days of my life, JFL.

I really suggest you get yourself to do it. Since nobody is around, nobody will judge you. You are allowed to be low inhib and do anything you want (even fap).

and I raaaaaaaaan, I ran so faaaaar awaaaaaaaaay

It's bad for your joints, find a less debilitating way to exercise tbh like an elliptical

good job bro just enjoy it

Oh, I was expecting news from Iran.

I can run really fast but i get exhausted easily.

going outside is bad idea, try treadmill

I go for a jog almost everyday, it feels good.

I should jog again tbh. Gymcelling is cope, but running is good.

Finally a fellow longboardcel. :feelsautistic:
What do you ride?

fuck i dont remember since i just got the longboard- TenToes i think? it also has a large sticker on the bottom that says "the Sad Society" along with several other random stickers

fuck i dont remember since i just got the longboard- TenToes i think? it also has a large sticker on the bottom that says "the Sad Society" along with several other random stickers
I ment It as in,what type.

I'm tired of moping around all day and laying in bed until evening, hating everything while doing absolutely nothing to "improve" myself. I decided to go to the park with my friend's brother & ran a few laps. It was a lot harder than I thought, I ran out of breath after a few minutes and everything went biury. It hurt but also felt good in a way.

Nice, I really want to start jogging again. I'm just too damn lazy.

I've been thinking of getting a bike and riding it around to get some cardio. The arches on my feet are really high, so I can't do much long term running without my feet getting messed up. I don't wanna get fat, since once you become fat, you life goes onto a downward spiral.

I ment It as in,what type.
View attachment 104024

Oh shit yeah. Carving. That shit steers good to, i can actually longboard around my neighborhood pretty well without having to get off the board ( im not very good at boarding yet but im getting there)

Fuck, I wish I had friends to run with tbhngl good for you, now buy home gym boyo

Oh shit yeah. Carving. That shit steers good to, i can actually longboard around my neighborhood pretty well without having to get off the board ( im not very good at boarding yet but im getting there)
Good choise.
Side tip:I wouldn't recommend you downhill with It too fast.The carving board isn't very stable at high speeds.

Wish could ran away from feminists and their slave cucks.

I go running 2 or 3 times a week. It suits me because it's free, I can start as soon as I step out of my front door and don't have to carry a lot of gear up to a gym and be surrounded by normies.

I found it tough going at first but my stamina has improved.

Cycling>jogging

That's good, I enjoy walking sometimes.

i run away from my problems

my cardio is terrible decade of sedentary lifestyle. it is good to get out and try to do it where there are no people.

jogs me tbh