Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I ran out of music to cope with my inceldom

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I just can’t. I’ve listened to every song on Earth. And I’ve heard them a billion times. They all sound boring to me now. And I used to daydream about performing in front of an audience and mogging them all, but I know I’ll never have a chance to perform in front of them all. I was too optimistic about my future.

now I cannot cope with music. I just feel like I am going insane

Mainlanders me ngl

listen to some weird shit fam

Here’s one about IT:

I just can’t. I’ve listened to every song on Earth. And I’ve heard them a billion times. They all sound boring to me now. And I used to daydream about performing in front of an audience and mogging them all, but I know I’ll never have a chance to perform in front of them all. I was too optimistic about my future.

now I cannot cope with music. I just feel like I am going insane
Check out rammstein. It’s a good band.

I can relate. I'm running out of copes too... what are some of your favorite songs? which bands/artists do you like?

I've been listening to the same music for like 4 years. On rare occasions I get hooked on another song - but I go back to my ordinary playlist every now and then, unless I get super hooked on it.

Listen to Hurrian Hymn, the oldest documented melody in human history.

I've been listening to the same music for like 4 years. On rare occasions I get hooked on another song - but I go back to my ordinary playlist every now and then, unless I get super hooked on it.
Yes they are. Lol.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U

That’s literally where I listen to all rammstein songs

Only their songs with music videos are on youtube