Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I quit watching self improvement videos 2 years ago because it's the same bs everytime. But this video has really opened my eyes.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I suggest all of you watch it. This is some next level shit.

I used to enjoy Julien Blanc's videos but after being blackpilled it all sounds like gigacope. A normie friend just sent me this one tomorrow, I quit really early on after seeing the sausage fest intro.

The person I want to become is Chad Thundercock that has sex with all females. That is impossible, thus I rot.

I used to enjoy Julien Blanc's videos but after being blackpilled it all sounds like gigacope. A normie friend just sent me this one tomorrow, I quit really early on after seeing the sausage fest intro.

I stopped reading self improvement in 2014. Thank God. Luckily, i never took rsd seriously, or else id have been arrested. Just enjoyed the social commentary and used it as entertainment.

lmao 44 minutes aint nobody got time for dat

I fell into the self improvement trap for awhile as well

I stopped reading self improvement in 2014. Thank God. Luckily, i never took rsd seriously, or else id have been arrested. Just enjoyed the social commentary and used it as entertainment.
The Julien Blanc controversy in 2014 was fun though. He was banned from several countries including mine, kek.

The Brazilian government gave asylum to Cesare Battisti (Italian Terrorist who killed and crippled innocent people) but banned a guy because he pulled a Japanese girl's head to his crotch in a playful way while she laughed.

Whats it about?

"Just improve yourself, bro" said the robust-skulled jock.

says i have no free will, close vid.

too long didnt watch

sophistry tbh. decisions don't matter. if you're good looking, society forces you to have money and status

Much better video because it's relatable to everyone. The first video has a super expensive car in the background and he's talking about mumbojumbo.

The Julien Blanc controversy in 2014 was fun though. He was banned from several countries including mine, kek.

The Brazilian government gave asylum to Cesare Battisti (Italian Terrorist who killed and crippled innocent people) but banned a guy because he pulled a Japanese girl's head to his crotch in a playful way while she laughed.
Gynocentrism at its finest. I wonder if the Julien fiasco was staged for more publicity. In 2014, pua was on its way out.

Only thing that matters is imrpoving maxilla and mandible.

holy fuck, 100% agree with OP. I quit watching self improvement videos because it's all rehashed regurgitated advice that is pretty much equivalent to mental masturbation ....

BUT this video... is on a whole different level.

yeah its 40 min but bookmark it or add it to watch it later.. completely worth it.

Self-improvement videos are super pathetic.

I suggest all of you watch it. This is some next level shit.
I watched the whole thing, we share the same view on free will, in general it was a good video but it could have been way shorter. The first 10 mins and last 10 mins pretty much sum it up I think. He's right in that you have to change your self in order to be able to achieve certain goals but that's not always something attainable

Good Shit, OP
Bookmarked.

For the same reason why the Ponzi scheme will never die, these bullshit “self improvement” scams will never die too.

Snake oil sellers have always existed and they will exist in the future, reusing the same old scam tactics to sell the same products to the same kind of target.

I watched the whole video @Reddit_is_for_cucks now it's time to ascend

i will race you to ascending bro

read a few self improvement b00ks when i was like 18. all of them could be boiled down 2 just believe in urself br0 and g00d things will happen.

no amount of self improvement will get me a match on tinder.

Not watching any normie crap
It’s not normie crap, I stopped watching those crap videos long time ago when I realized everyone was saying the same stupid shit to make a quick buck on YouTube.

This guy actually knows what he is talking about. You need to watch Atleast half of it before you say anything.
For the same reason why the Ponzi scheme will never die, these bullshit “self improvement” scams will never die too.

Snake oil sellers have always existed and they will exist in the future, reusing the same old scam tactics to sell the same products to the same kind of target.
But what he says is actually possible.

It’s not like those self improvement gurus saying you just gotta believe and you can do anything bs
I watched the whole video @Reddit_is_for_cucks now it's time to ascend

i will race you to ascending bro

Same dude. My first hurdle is gonna be to get out this shitty routine I got going on.

I need to be productive. I literally just do nothing all day lol
read a few self improvement b00ks when i was like 18. all of them could be boiled down 2 just believe in urself br0 and g00d things will happen.
This is different

Last edited:
I see a normie. Hence its normie crap. I wouldnt expect a normie to understand this though.

How did I fuck this quote up so badly, oh well