Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I purchased shoe lifts

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Ok so my parents left me home alone for a week, so I could order shit to my house and hide it without being questioned what it was, the heightpill is not a can of worms i want to open up with to my parents so it would be pretty hard to explain why I have shoe lifts

I purchased these if you want to look

I have a pair of indoor boots, they are like slippers to keep your feet warm during the winter and since its a boot the bottom of it increases my height

With the 1.2 inch lift in, with the boots on I go from 5'5 and a half to 5'8

Pretty big life fuel for me tbh, I just need to moneymaxx to purchase some stylish boots to wear outside, I could even try the full 2 inch with the extension, I only just got them so I will have to play around with what is too ridiculous or not

In more regular shoes, the 1.2 inch lift is just way too much, i think it looks kind of obvious there is a lift in there, so I just shoved in the 0.8 inch extension so I think I should be 5'7 doing that

It's pretty big lifefuel for me, my height is definitely worse than my face so these improvements are very helpful, I will try walking around in them sometime and see how it goes since I have not gone on a long walk with them

Something Important I noticed with lifts is its important to have uniformly coloured socks, or obscure your socks if you can

Most of my socks are white but have a coloured spot at the heel like this, the issue with this is that it can kind of give away that your heel is being pushed up so I think to the trained eye, if you are not in boots it would become obvious you are using lifts

@BlackCel_from_ZA @Mecoja @Pancakecel

What shoes would give me the most boost? Im 511/180 but wanna be a bit taller,
Every zoomer around me is like 6.2 or 6.3-6-5 ish i get heightmogged even at 180, Sometimes by foids too!

Every zoomer around me is like 6.2 or 6.3-6-5 ish i get heightmogged even at 180, Sometimes by foids too!
WHat country are you in?

What shoes would give me the most boost?
Have not really delved in to it much, a good shoe would have to be a normie shoe for starters, I think boots can be good, they can be stylish and help fashion stand out from average zoomer sneakers, boots are also great for covertly inserting lifts.

Testing different shoes for heights would take money
Im 511/180 but wanna be a bit taller,
Brutal to know tall people are wearing lifts, thats why I have to start doing it, its retarded how in 2024 you need to put plastic in your shoes and slave away in the gym just to compete if you are not chad
Yeah it sucks, just to be clear you are not in tallfag land like netherlands or whatever? I dont see many 5'11 looking foids where I am, most foids match me, maybe 25% are taller than me but not 5'11 tall

Currently unavailable :feelsbadman:

Currently unavailable :feelsbadman:
If you want to buy them, just search for shoe lifts, I am pretty sure the specific ones I purchased are pretty plentiful from multiple sellers on many sites

Have not really delved in to it much, a good shoe would have to be a normie shoe for starters, I think boots can be good, they can be stylish and help fashion stand out from average zoomer sneakers, boots are also great for covertly inserting lifts.

Testing different shoes for heights would take money

Brutal to know tall people are wearing lifts, thats why I have to start doing it, its retarded how in 2024 you need to put plastic in your shoes and slave away in the gym just to compete if you are not chad

Yeah it sucks, just to be clear you are not in tallfag land like netherlands or whatever? I dont see many 5'11 looking foids where I am, most foids match me, maybe 25% are taller than me but not 5'11 tall
Thanks for the info, Yeah i know im not tallfag, It begins at 6.2 and up, Im small compared to that, Howewer it would be nice to atleast feel a bit more confident in my height incase a bigger guy try to mess with me, Im deformed so often normies try to trick me or bully me, Today a normie shoved me into the cash register as i was packing my groceries infront of everyone.

Dude was like in the age of 56 or something.

These countries sucks ass, Nothing to do here, Antisocial and rude people that snyde rude remarks or shove eachother or always try to trick me, Snickering and loud teenagers that bully people on bikes, Failing overpopulated hospitals, Incompetent doctors that do everything to avoid treating a nigga like me, Yeah these countries are soooo great, FUCK SCANDINAVIA, I HATE THIS COUNTRY I HAVE EXPIRIENCED NOTHING BUT PAIN AND NEGLECT HERE!

THIS COUNTRY SUCKS ASS!

These countries sucks ass, Nothing to do here, Antisocial and rude people that snyde rude remarks or shove eachother or always try to trick me, Snickering and loud teenagers that bully people on bikes, Failing overpopulated hospitals, Incompetent doctors that do everything to avoid treating a nigga like me, Yeah these countries are soooo great, FUCK SCANDINAVIA, I HATE THIS COUNTRY I HAVE EXPIRIENCED NOTHING BUT PAIN AND NEGLECT HERE!

THIS COUNTRY SUCKS ASS!
I never pictured a mogger country like that to be as depressing as you're making it out to be

Ok so my parents left me home alone for a week, so I could order shit to my house and hide it without being questioned what it was, the heightpill is not a can of worms i want to open up with to my parents so it would be pretty hard to explain why I have shoe lifts

View attachment 1202257

I have a pair of indoor boots, they are like slippers to keep your feet warm during the winter and since its a boot the bottom of it increases my height

Pretty big life fuel for me tbh, I just need to moneymaxx to purchase some stylish boots to wear outside, I could even try the full 2 inch with the extension, I only just got them so I will have to play around with what is too ridiculous or not

In more regular shoes, the 1.2 inch lift is just way too much, i think it looks kind of obvious there is a lift in there, so I just shoved in the 0.8 inch extension so I think I should be 5'7 doing that

It's pretty big lifefuel for me, my height is definitely worse than my face so these improvements are very helpful, I will try walking around in them sometime and see how it goes since I have not gone on a long walk with them

Something Important I noticed with lifts is its important to have uniformly coloured socks, or obscure your socks if you can

View attachment 1202253

Most of my socks are white but have a coloured spot at the heel like this, the issue with this is that it can kind of give away that your heel is being pushed up so I think to the trained eye, if you are not in boots it would become obvious you are using lifts

I have some but with or without height pill was still brutal

View attachment 1202257

View attachment 1202253

Absolute life fuel, going from 5’3 to 5’7 must be life changing. What boots are you planning to purchase(the actual name).

Nice getting less heightmogged. Puma has a lot of nice model shoes with ~2 inch sole that doesn't look weird or too tall at all, add inch here, and you will have 2 inch gain on guys with regular shoes.

Thanks for the info, Yeah i know im not tallfag, It begins at 6.2 and up, Im small compared to that, Howewer it would be nice to atleast feel a bit more confident in my height incase a bigger guy try to mess with me,
In your country its more average or something, its tiny but I would at least be grateful to be 5'11, being 5'5 just feels worse, I can only get 5'8 if I go over the top with lifts lol
Im deformed so often normies try to trick me or bully me, Today a normie shoved me into the cash register as i was packing my groceries infront of everyone.
That sucks, thats not even normal? Despite aforementioned normies doing that to you

I dont even bother with the outside world I just NEET mostly
These countries sucks ass,
You raise some valid points, but its probably that every country just sucks as a cel anyway
Absolute life fuel, going from 5’3 to 5’7 must be life changing.
I am 5'5 and a half to be exact I think, sorry even I mog you on incel forum, my dad is like 5'3, its brutal
What boots are you planning to purchase(the actual name).
No specifics yet, but boots can look pretty good and are great for lifts, its also an alternative to what everyone else wears which is sneakers
Nice getting less heightmogged. Puma has a lot of nice model shoes with ~2 inch sole that doesn't look weird or too tall at all, add inch here, and you will have 2 inch gain on guys with regular shoes.
Yeah I think these lifts will provide some serious help, better to be slightly taller than foids than be heightmatched with them

I'll have to look into some shoes and stuff when I get my money up, shoes like puma brand that dont look weird or tall like you said will be right up my alley along with more heightmaxxing footware for situations where I can get away with it

I'm 5'3 it's over for me shoe lifts or no shoe lifts.

Wear Nike vapourmax plus they’re only $200 you get a nice height boost

I am 5'5 and a half to be exact I think, sorry even I mog you on incel forum, my dad is like 5'3, its brutal
The fuck, I always thought you were 5`3, my 5`3 brocel:cryfeels:

No specifics yet, but boots can look pretty good and are great for lifts, its also an alternative to what everyone else wears which is sneakers
I would recommend the air flight lite mid, very good shoe and if you add lifts with it, it would look very natural

How comfortable are the shoe lifts, recently been planning to buy some but dont want to end up with blisters and painful feet

The fuck, I always thought you were 5`3, my 5`3 brocel:cryfeels:
:cryfeels: I got lucky
I would recommend the air flight lite mid, very good shoe and if you add lifts with it, it would look very natural
Yeah those definitely look good with lifts and look normie, I would get stuff like that but I do not have much money right now
How comfortable are the shoe lifts, recently been planning to buy some but dont want to end up with blisters and painful feet
I did not walk around in them very far, but my initial impressions are that it was actually quite comfortable, but that involved almost no walking