Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I punked out some niglets today. Being alpha male is the best lifefuel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
So I was walking today and there where two Dominicans in front of me (for anyone that doesn't know, Dominicans are basically heavily African mixed latinos). The two looked about highschool age but where skinny as fuck, about half a foot shorter then me and where wearing some trashy sound cloud niglet garbs.
There was a small opening in between one of the guys that was walking and I was in a hurry so I tried to squeeze in to get infront of those slow pokes.
But he swayed my way and I bumped into his arm, he said "damn say scuze me" under his breathe.
And then the other guy (who I assume was his brother) started talking shit to him and said "your such a pussy" and the other kid said "I'm not a pussy".
Damn my gymceling and natural height and muscle advantage as well as my ogre appearance is really pulling through. Im usually a pussy, but punking out other men is an amazing feeling, no wonder there are so many bullies.

Height and frame mogging people is the best feeling in the world.

Last edited:
Damn, I wish I was tall with good frame. It would compensate for my lack of romance and face.

Damn, I wish I was tall with good frame. It would compensate for my lack of romance and face.
Sadly im not tall, about 5'10 but the guys where just short.
Thankfully I have a good frame and broad shoulders.

so you consider bumping a guy and not saying anything back punking them?

Posts like these make me realize, despite everything, I do have some morals of my own, deep down.

This is some redpill tier bs.

Have staring contests with everybody down the street and do not move from your straight line down the sidewalk.

This topic made me feel good.

I used to get picked on by trash like that.

+1

e96.jpg

" alpha " just typing that shit is cringy.

i thought you were beta than this OP using redpill analogy bullshit. :feelsree:

" alpha " just typing that shit is cringy.

i thought you were beta than this OP using redpill analogy bullshit. :feelsree:
Who the F UCK ARE YOU CALLING BETA??????
I HELD FRAME!!!!!!

ahhh, the typical fast paced virgin walk, you get extra points for trying to squeeze through a hole that you knew was too small and invaded others personal space

It's not the virgin walk, it's the CHAD PUNK

> feeling like a alpha male
> over 5,000 posts on incels.is

Pick one
Posts like these make me realize, despite everything, I do have some morals of my own, deep down.
Explain

If this is how you “punk” someone I’d actually be scared for you an actual hostile environment.
C81C0310 7077 4656 8DE5 C6DA236CC5B0

Well, you know.. sometimes I'm all, "morals don't exist bro, do whatever you can get away with" and all that, but I realize that the idea of physically shoving a random man, emasculating and humiliating them in public just because it feels good, and you can get away with it because you were lucky to be born bigger.. it is a pretty disgusting idea to me. I would never be able to do such a thing to someone beneath me, it seems too wrong. So, I suppose, that kind of thing is against my principles, my morals, as they say.

Well, you know.. sometimes I'm all, "morals don't exist bro, do whatever you can get away with" and all that, but I realize that the idea of physically shoving a random man, emasculating and humiliating them in public just because it feels good, and you can get away with it because you were lucky to be born bigger.. it is a pretty disgusting idea to me. I would never be able to do such a thing to someone beneath me, it seems too wrong. So, I suppose, that kind of thing is against my principles, my morals, as they say.
Yeah i don’t like it either, it’s probably why all short boys get bullied when young, as they are easy targets.
Which is why I keep one in the chamber and show it if anyone wanted to try me.

Now try it in america
im sure they will take very kindly to it

LMAO you know you're beta as shit when accidentally bumping into 2 skinny highschool kids makes you feel alpha.

If you wanna be alpha then go to a pub and start decking grown men.

Reading the responses in this post is exactly why I do not feel bad for incels who are mogged

Congratulations.

I feel like doing the same.

This is some redpill tier bs.

Have staring contests with everybody down the street and do not move from your straight line down the sidewalk.