Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I proudly hate my tranny cousin (another rant of me hating my tranny cousin)

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
My cousin who I knew and had good times with for so long mentally destroyed me when I found out he became a tranny and I was completely speechless when he became a troon and if I was that kid's father I would be questioning myself what I did wrong in life and fuck it felt like a baseball bat to the face when he became a troon as well. I even ignore him and can't even look at him without feeling disgusted and despite his mom shaming me (she doesn't know I hate troons) I still ignored.

Does anyone else have LGBTQ family members they hate? I wouldn't even consider my tranny cousin my "family" anymore tbh.

Thankfully I don’t
Lucky you, if it ever did happen trust me it would be the worst feeling you will ever experience especially if you had good times with them.

My sister; I stayed out of her way and vice versa since we didn't had a good relationship before, but she had a tomboy phase from five years old and by High school, she fully embraced troonery. It's odd because she supports Trump and is anti-vaccine because of me, don't know how that works, but she suddenly announced that she is a man and uses he/her while her mom supports her transition. There's nothing I can do in this Jew controlled world if she goes forward with this.

That sucks, although you can continue call him “him” and refer to his real birth name

If one of my family members was a tranny I'd disown them instantly.