Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I propose a new inceldom term: the period

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
As a guy in his late 20s who still hasn't been with a woman, I get strong urges sometimes, I become weak. Most of the time, I'm the emotional equivalent of a stone, going through life anhedonic and uncaring, and with a sincere disgust towards cuntoids and their vile ways.

Every few weeks though, I start imagining women a lot more, daydreaming about holding their bodies, kissing them, having sex with them. Hell, when I get more desperate I even imagine having kids with them. And I've hated the idea of having kids since forever.

So I propose this new term: period. It is used to describe that you are in a weak state, your hormones having you in a state of strong cravings for female affection and sex.

Sounds like mating season to me

perioid is a word related to femoids

this cant run around here bro

Last edited:
That's called being horny, man.

Is there blood coming out your ass bro?

perioid is a word related to femoids

this cant run aroun dhere bro
That's exactly what makes it good.

It shocks you out of your pathetic state. Hey, you're on your period, get it together man!

That's exactly what makes it good.

It shocks you out of your pathetic state. Hey, you're on your period, get it together man!
i wont get it together because period are related to vaginas, a thing which chad fucks and I dont. So you will make my day worse.

No need for a term.

And that term is silly.

If you want to get a new term or idiom going just say it and maybe people will ask what's that or will begin using it if they like it, don't present it that's autistic af jfl

that term is already used to mock men who are too emotional.

I’m sperging out tbh.
as usual
Liefufelee

There's no reason to believe that the phases of the Moon affect female homornal systems, but not male.