Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I promise you that everyone knows that you're a virgin

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
You think you're fooling anyone? JFL

No matter how you act or how well you pretend around normies, THEY KNOW. They're secretly mocking you when you aren't around.

I know this from a brutal experience I had. I got added to a group messaging app once and there was some people talking shit about me because they didn't know that I was in the group. This was back when I was bluepilled and it was one of the things that pushed me over to the blackpill. They all knew I was some sexless loser and was mocking me for it.

That's why I just LDAR in my room all day long and avoid any human contact. They all KNOW.

if you look like a loser chances are you are a loser, damn.

Well this is very unsettling

This is true. VIRGINITY CAN NEVER BE HIDDEN

This is why my friends are equally shit as I am. I don't know why you guys hang out with normies and higher attractiveness men.

It’s written all over your face

It's said that foids can sniff an incel from across a room. They can most definitely sniff out a virgin. I'm 99% sure that foids talk about sex more than their counterparts. They are ABSOLUTELY talking about you and making fun of you. No doubt.

Why would one pretend to be a sex haver as an incel? You would simply be providing yourself with additional suicide fuel. Having to lie about having sex when you know damn well that it’s never begun for you, how can one willingly put themselves through that? How can an incel even put themselves through association with normtards outside of the bare minimum required while at work or school in the first place? It’s like chadfishing, you already know what’s going to happen, why do that to yourself?