Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I promise to brag

Do you take the oath?

• I will tell someone if I ever ascend or have sexual contact with a female

• I am a fakecel who will LARP under the guise of "blackpilled normie"

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

If I ever ascend or something, I'll tell you fucks about it. Luckily for both of us, that's no going to happen.

id make a goodbye thread stating that i do no longer want to browse here and request a ban

Legit one of the first things I'd do is come on here and proclaim my ascension.
Obviously though this would never happen

i wont find virgin gf so not gonna happen

Legit one of the first things I'd do is come on here and proclaim my ascension.
Obviously though this would never happen
Tbh I am so incel I would browse the forum while cumming like just legit fucking someone and then also shitposting and phoneposting about how it's so over

Low IQ if you would rather put your dick in a rancid hole than rot with cel bros here

I would tell everyone tbh

You can just request a ban or just leave like other people already did.

I will always tell you the truth

In all seriousness though, I don't like that everyone thinks mere statement of ascension is bragging. I know it never happens this way, but if someone simply stated in a thread, "I have ascended boyos. I still believe in the blackpill but I was wrong about being incel myself." Would that really be a brag? I don't think so.
I'd rather they just left the site. What makes them telling us that they weren't, in fact, incel so important? I don't care if some non incel guy leaves the site, you know? I don't care if someone makes a post like, "I wish I'd put more effort into school because I think this girl might have been interested in me. This is why youngcels should be trying and shouldn't be allowed on the site". Now obviously nothing like that has happened to me, but I wouldn't feel so mogged by someone making a point and using an anecdote as an example to consolidate said point.

So called incels just making a post like "I've ascended guys! Wish me luck with my girlfriend!" Are just stupid because they offer nothing but rubbing in our faces. At least be honest but purposely ambiguous kinda like you were just then; "Adiós, friends, I'll be heading over to Looksmax if you want to talk, because I don't feel like I belong here".

I might mention it on looksmax and stop posting here or atleast stop calling myself a truecel

I won't say it here, but I'm FrothySolutions everywhere. So somewhere on the Internet it would inevitably come up.

I'll tell maybe one or two people on the site that I know well, and then I will just stop posting. I'll still continue to browse the forum, though.

I will still post here fuck that, I will never ascend but in a hypothetocal scenario I did, why would i have to be the good guy who leaves this site while there are literal slayers on here posting shamelessly

If I get to hold hands with a loli, I will tell everyone about it.

6fb

i will just log off and never sign in again like countless others

i would be fucking while still posting here anout how its lver and never began. its too ingrained jn me

That's the scary thing. I've had some experiences that others here will call me out on or label me fakecel for so I can't say them.