Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I probably wouldn’t despise the majority of women or at least not as much if I stopped suffering from coital celphagia.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I probably wouldn’t despise the majority of women or at least not as much if I stopped suffering from coital celphagia but having this condition makes me have to limit fapping to only doing it once in a day whenever I do fap, it’s a condition where I get headaches when I ejaculate so I have to drink green tea or coffee after I wank and being sexually frustrated in the mix of this condition makes me despise women that take part in casual pleashre because I believe if a woman is a whore, she should be one for all men or not be one at all otherwise it’s making sexually suffering men feel left out and I would probably still believe this even if I stopped suffering from this sexual disorder I have but I probably just wouldn’t hate women as much or maybe not at all, it would be either one of the two.

I hate being sexually frustrated but I also hate headaches so I can’t fap a bunch of times in a row like others can.

This sexual condition stopping would be the only thing that would make me stop hating women or at least make me hate them less but this isn’t realistic so being locally desired is the only thing that would stop me since there doesn’t seem to be a way to stop this sexual condition I have.

Last edited:
are you diagnosed with it? ngl that sounds hella awkward having to tell the doctor your head hurts after you bust one. even more if you had one of your parents with you :feelskek:

are you diagnosed with it? ngl that sounds hella awkward having to tell the doctor your head hurts after you bust one. even more if you had one of your parents with you :feelskek:
I’m not diagnosed but it’s no coicidence that when I’m feeling ok, my head suddenly hurts when I cum, there are other headache triggers and cumming has to sadly be one of the triggers but I’m supposedly ‘privileged‘ according to IT foids.

Last edited:
You are drunk

sounds sad:feelsmage:
I just want the ability to pass this condition onto a privileged IT foid and make it go away for me, they are one of the only types I would wish this condition on.

I’m not diagnosed but it’s no coicidence that when I’m feeling ok, my head suddenly hurts when I cum, there are other headache triggers and cumming has to sadly be one of the triggers but I’m supposedly ‘privileged‘ according to IT foids.
I think I have it too tbh ngl

If you’re saying you do after I mention the trait for it, then yeah, you likely do.
I always was super low energy afterwards and feel like I should go to take a nap or something to make my head stop hurting.

I probably wouldn't despise some of them if I had a gf, ngl.