Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I probably reach more women through .is than irl

‎‎

Results are only viewable after voting.
LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I barely interact with women in real life anymore, yet I'm fairly sure that there a bunch of women (e.g. from IT) that browse this board and read my posts. And so it dawned on me that I probably reach more women through .is than irl.

With this in mind I'd like to announce the following points to all women reading this:
  • Abortion is murder.
  • Giving you voting rights was a mistake.
  • Allowing you in the workforce was a mistake.
  • Your rape story is made up.
That is all.

Cope they’re only thinking about Chad

Yea that’s true.

landwhales with blue hair and exotic glasses

If this forum was public (which thankfully it's not) you'd get tons of attention from foids trying to gaslight you. These same foids would in real life ignore you, mock you etc while dating 6'4 guys.

This already happened and happens in leddit, tons of retarded foids gaslighting and then occationally admitting ''it just so happens my bf is 6'1 teehee''.

Yeah, I got a virtue signalling message once from a supposed foid on leddit, don't know, the account was deleted when I checked, and that's more attention than I've ever gotten from foids irl except that time I was led on.

With this in mind I'd like to announce the following points to all women reading this:
  • Abortion is murder.
  • Giving you voting rights was a mistake.
  • Allowing you in the workforce was a mistake.
  • Your rape story is made up.
That is all.
Based and true. I'd like to add to that last point that regret does not equal rape. :feelscomfy:

True same case here. I rarely interact with anyone outside my house for anything but food

OP you are just doing foids a favor by aggravating them. You literally get their tingle juices flowing by saying such things. For them our normal discourse is similar to watching a horror movie because they got bored

Same I hardly interact with anyone.

If this forum was public (which thankfully it's not) you'd get tons of attention from foids trying to gaslight you. These same foids would in real life ignore you, mock you etc while dating 6'4 guys.

This already happened and happens in leddit, tons of retarded foids gaslighting and then occationally admitting ''it just so happens my bf is 6'1 teehee''.