Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I probably might get cancer soon

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
I am inhaling 7000mg of glutathione to get lighter but will start self injecting in my veins instead and up the dose to 16000mg
I've also stopped eating for weeks and when I do eat I will only eat around 600-900 calories a day, and I've also started bone smashing daily to the point my eyes are starting to hurt which I don't care if I am in pain. My diet also causes to be in pain because all I eat is candy and drink diet soda every day
sometimes I do eat junk food which I end up throwing it up.

Last edited:
Why do you kill yourself in such a painful way

no offense but kind of foid trait

why care abt weight so much

You fucking dumbass just diet and exercise

im going to smash my bones up with a hammer

average .org user

i want to be skinny so my bones can show
you arent counting your calories proper it shows

i used to be fucking fat when i was 16 went from 101kg to 75kg

if ur serious abt losing weight consider sending me a dm and i will share my knowledge

I am inhaling 7000mg of glutamine to get lighter but will start self injecting in my veins instead and up the dose to 16000mg
I've also stopped eating for weeks and when I do eat I will only eat around 600-900 calories a day, and I've also started bone smashing daily to the point my eyes are starting to hurt which I don't care if I am in pain. My diet also causes to be in pain because all I eat is candy and drink diet soda every day
sometimes I do eat junk food which I end up throwing it up.
I will pray for you brocel

Might as well invest that money in eye lightening surgery if you need light eyes that bad