Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I pretty much knew that I would be forever alone from a young age

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Even before the blackpill I saw myself as inferior to others and I was bullied and ostracized of course. I Had friends but I was also a depressed lil bitch. I used to get so angry and jealous over missing out on relationships, I found various ways to delude myself and cope. I found a logbook where I wrote about my sad life at 13. It’s over if you have existential dread and depression at 13. Instead of holding hands with my young and cute gf or maybe going to a party I basically vidya coped and hoped that it would happen eventually. Shoutout to my friends though for providing happy moments in an otherwise depressing life.

I didn't get a single friend at school until 5th grade, most of my free time was spent at home, watching cartoon network and nickelodeon...

I browsed 9gag from the day I got access to internet,it was all clear since then

I started looking up sex dolls on the world wide web when I was around 14, was pretty fascinating to say the least. The thought wouldn't even cross the mind of a normie.

I knew before 18 that it was over for me. Never had delusions or anything like that.

Way too relatable. Ive been suicidal since 7 jfl. At least could cope that somehow id get lucky and find someone. Over for depressed since childhood-cels

It was over since I started education when I was 7. School destroyed me, now I'm just a walking husk. I think that I mentioned already that anyone who ever praises school system should get typhus, but I'll mention it again.