Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I pretend that i am shooting at people when i am in public

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
I point my finger at them and close one eye as if i am taking aim, i then move my wrist up as if i was hit with recoil. Most of the time i do it on the public transport while looking out of the window because it makes it less awkward when the person i am doing it to sees me. One time a girl sitting at a bus stop thought i was winking at her and she smiled at me.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: you autistic or something? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That last sentence:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I like to imagine making people's heads explode with my telekinesis

cucktears will be masturbating to this thread tonight.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: you autistic or something? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Probably not? I am odd but that's mostly because i had no social life past the age of 14

That last sentence:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Could be a nervous smile, she was chubby but i would date a girl of her looks as my looks based standards are pretty low.

I like to imagine making people's heads explode with my telekinesis

I should try that, clench my fist and pretend that i am squeezing their heads with my powers.

cucktears will be masturbating to this thread tonight.

I saw them mention you too. They are morons anyways because they assume that our past has nothing to do with our current beliefs. Most of us are in our 20's are were losers throughout highschool or college

Bang.
See you space incel.

It feels like I have the shotgun from DOOM

tmp_22133-6e81476429321.jpg

I point my finger at them and close one eye as if i am taking aim, i then move my wrist up as if i was hit with recoil. Most of the time i do it on the public transport while looking out of the window because it makes it less awkward when the person i am doing it to sees me. One time a girl sitting at a bus stop thought i was winking at her and she smiled at me.
Do you also whisper PEW PEW while doing it? If so..it never even began boyo :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Do you also whisper PEW PEW while doing it? If so..it never even began boyo :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Why would i whisper pew pew when i can imagine the deafening sound of the gun makes?

You should watch Inuyashiki. One of the character fits into that perfectly.

Why would i whisper pew pew when i can imagine the deafening sound of the gun makes?
Why would you even point your finger at ppl in public pretending it was a gun when you can simply LDAR

I do that too lol .

Why would you even point your finger at ppl in public pretending it was a gun when you can simply LDAR

Because it's fun? It's even funnier when someone else sees it but not the person i am doing it to.

I do that too lol .

Do you imagine to be operating a pistol or a long gun? Who are your victims? Mine are the people who are loud and annoying or women.

Because it's fun? It's even funnier when someone else sees it but not the person i am doing it to.

Do you imagine to be operating a pistol or a long gun? Who are your victims? Mine are the people who are loud and annoying or women.
I prefer using a pistol, I pretend my thumb is the hammer.