Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I PRESENT YOU THE UNEVEN PLAYINGFIELD , WHERE WOMAN DONT NEED TO DO SHIT FOR SMV , BUT MAN DO ( FSK 18/21+ )

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
so here iam again , 2 or 3 days ago i made a post about the ridiculous SMV difference between man and woman , and that woman dont need to do shit ( no societal expectations and standarts ) to get praised and pampered till INFINITUM

Presenting you the evidence , i took a short look through twitter to find this shit , its fuckign insane , woman are fat can be watever and fuck chad , while man need to do all the hops and highs to even get a slight chance

this isnt balanced , this is simply broken. and man still falling for this scam and tryna improve themselfs and all that shit , just to be cheated upon again at the end

ridiculous

anyways here are the picks , Fat fucks fucking slim and tyrone guys just proves that woman just need to exist .

[NSFW]
A woman’s value is 100000x a mans

Just imagine the smell of those disgusting creatures :feelspuke:

so here iam again , 2 or 3 days ago i made a post about the ridiculous SMV difference between man and woman , and that woman dont need to do shit ( no societal expectations and standarts ) to get praised and pampered till INFINITUM

Presenting you the evidence , i took a short look through twitter to find this shit , its fuckign insane , woman are fat can be watever and fuck chad , while man need to do all the hops and highs to even get a slight chance

this isnt balanced , this is simply broken. and man still falling for this scam and tryna improve themselfs and all that shit , just to be cheated upon again at the end

ridiculous

anyways here are the picks , Fat fucks fucking slim and tyrone guys just proves that woman just need to exist .
View attachment 118343View attachment 118344View attachment 118345View attachment 118346
nigz have been fucking fat white bitches since the beginning of time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: but nonetheless you still are right, all these ugly ass fat OVERWEIGHT exercise-starved bitches need to do is just exist to get any man on planet Earth

I wouldn't date any of them, but I'd at least (try to) fuck them though, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't. At least considering that I think it would be reasonable to expect foids to have sex with men they aren't attracted to once in awhile, as to relieve our suffering.

It's infuriating to me how much bullshit I'm told to go through when foids aren't even expected to control themselves at all, and more attractive males have been having sex since highschool, sometimes middleschool. I mean wtf am I supposed to think? That it's reasonable to work my ass off just for the hope of some single mother possibly settling for me, even though she would be statistically very likely to leave/financially ruin me? I'd literally, unironically, rather just kill myself.
Just imagine the smell of those disgusting creatures :feelspuke:
Yeah it would probably be difficult to maintain an erection.

The fat acceptance movement is also further solidifying women's reason to remain lazy while still getting fucked. It's so sad that this is the day and age we live in.

Also my Tyrone brothers are guilty of doing the same shit. One of them is married to a fat woman while another one is dating an obese latina. It's really sad how so many men, even Chads/Tyrones are willing to get their dicks wet so badly even if it means sticking their junk into disguisting hogbeasts.

Also my Tyrone brothers are guilty of doing the same shit. One of them is married to a fat woman while another one is dating an obese latina. It's really sad how so many men, even Chads/Tyrones are willing to get their dicks wet so badly even if it means sticking their junk into disguisting hogbeasts.
My cousin married a landwhale as well, I don't envy him tbh.

Last edited:
My cousin married a landwhale as well, I don't evny him tbh.
It's hard to be envious of anyone being with a hogbeast of any calibur. The fact that many attractive men are dating far below their looksmatch really shows that the current system is broken, it leaves people like us out of the loop.

So whatever I guess. We'll just die alone since even our looksmatch is with men who're far above them.:feelsrope:

I wouldn't date any of them, but I'd at least (try to) fuck them though, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't. At least considering that I think it would be reasonable to expect foids to have sex with men they aren't attracted to once in awhile, as to relieve our suffering.

It's infuriating to me how much bullshit I'm told to go through when foids aren't even expected to control themselves at all, and more attractive males have been having sex since highschool, sometimes middleschool. I mean wtf am I supposed to think? That it's reasonable to work my ass off just for the hope of some single mother possibly settling for me, even though she would be statistically very likely to leave/financially ruin me? I'd literally, unironically, rather just kill myself.

this gynocentric shithole ala pro woman shithole , is a fucking joke . all those guys tryhard for a fucking woman while she snips with her finger and man standing in line regardless of how she looks

man should wake up and opt completely out , not worshipping those shits that dont even know how good they even have it

"It would be reasonable for foids to have sex with men they arent attracted to"
Foids are unattracted to males if they dont mog them by at least 2 smv points

Guys date fat bitches due to juggernaut law, if by some miracle the bitch loses weight & gets in shape she appears on the radar of better men then she'll leave the guy that stuck with her the whole time she was a pig. You can never get complacent unless you're 9/10 & up.

Ah this must be the "JBB" which those JBB autists were on about.

I see your point, as obviously they're stealing your high tier foids, which is making things a lot difficult for you.
JFL - If a TYRONE has to settle with that landwhale, then what about the average ethnic? :feelsrope::cryfeels::feelsrope:

JFL at denying juggernaut law

BBC's have really low standards to what they fuck...

seeing pic of requirement of a thick dick for some pig woman makes me feel worse ty OP!

Society is a fucking circus tbh.

this needs to be seen , man need to wake up

first image is insane

ultra thin frame skinny guy and some what... 300 lb hog?

first image is insane

ultra thin frame skinny guy and some what... 300 lb hog?

this is very common at this point . man fucking stop improving for those sh its . let shit go downhill by not participating!

this is beastiality OP

please censor more, or just delete the images tbh

this is beastiality OP

please censor more, or just delete the images tbh

this is the harsh reality , they even get paid for their acts as fat sh its

clown world , its over for man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5