Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I present to you r/teenrelationships

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont have anything to add, just go scroll through a bit and see what we will never have

I feel almost nauseous reading some of the threads

My life is utter trash

it's reddit so 90% of it is larp

I (F14) need courage to kiss my boyfriend (M14)

I need courage to kiss my boyfriend who I have been dating for 9 months. We're kind of awkward around each other because this is the first relationship either of us has been in. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain courage and kiss him?

tenor.gif

I need courage to kiss my boyfriend who I have been dating for 9 months. We're kind of awkward around each other because this is the first relationship either of us has been in. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain courage and kiss him?
This post gives me courage to rope.

Not one paragraph.

tenor.gif

That vibration thing... that was not him hitting his table. That was my dick hitting the underside of mine upon seeing this spoiled piece of trash suffer.

Why would I want to see suifuel?

tenor.gif
fak.

Why are you using reddit?

I will not be reading any of that

This is so depressing to read. I'm not even angry anymore. I just want to die. Knowing people younger than me are living life like it was meant to be while I rot is too much to take in.

I know it's a soy capeshit meme, but "no I don't think I will"

Based off of everything in your post, this is what I have to tell you.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
I honestly do not believe you should continue the relationship with him.
He isn’t passionate over your passions and even tells you to change your style? You’re an artist, the point is to produce some artwork in YOUR way, because it’s raw expression. You shouldn’t conform to someone else’s style because it’s not genuine. You need someone who is passionate about your hobbies because it’ll help you grow as an artist. I make music sometimes and I am comfortable making it in my style because I found someone who genuinely enjoys what I make. You have to find that someone who will encourage you.
Secondly, his views make him sound very depressive and insecure. Especially the “I hate people... some are nice to look at” bit. This statement, if he put it that way, is very detached from the heart. It makes him sound like all we are are walking piles of meat and bones. We’re not animals, we’re human. Someone with his viewpoint tend to be very detached from reality as if he wants to escape somewhere. While he can have that right to an opinion, it would be better if you could avoid that.
Thirdly, he only talks to you when he NEEDS to not when he wants to. He’s using you only for his needs. This is incredibly unhealthy and toxic. This isn’t a relationship, this is him using you. A relationship is an open two-way road of expression no matter what the content of it is. Is it silly and irrelevant? Doesn’t matter, it’s a relationship. Treat your significant other like if they were your sibling. That’s how you know you’ve met someone nice. If they can put up with your silliness and you can put up with theirs.
Finally, adding a friend when he has to talk to you. This isn’t quality time together, it’s more like he’s trying to avoid talking to you 1 on 1. He doesn’t want to open up with you truly and relies on a friend to keep a conversation with you. He might be insecure and fear awkwardness but he should be transparent with you on that. It’s someone he needs to talk to you about.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
That’s all I have to say. If you have any more questions for me, please don’t be afraid to ask as a reply or PM.
Fucking reddit faggots

I should honestly have killed myself immediately after being born
I should ropemaxx tbh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6