Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I prefer white girls' asses

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
Normans say things like "I want a white girl with a black girl's ass." I think black girls' asses are often a little too big. I'd love to have a black girl with a 'white girl's ass' over a girl with a big ass. I like asses that are proportionate and fit the legs well. "I believe this cultural obsession with big asses is a result of our country's youth being brainwashed by the negro-rap music." (In southern accent.)

Don't misinterpret this as me saying I am turned off by big asses, I would nut on all of them, provided with the opportunity.

59dbce29 2e8a 4223 94fb dda640fa728e
Main qimg f9d11f7036ae74eadb4d081b28c30b85
Condomrandom
08671c40fb68ae3e6d03d94636d7a4f4

I prefer girls such as these and thinner.

Dsc01563
20368115 004 491b
23938346 035 b9ce
40796844 026 f3af
Assesrandom

I’m not a nigger lover . But niggers win this one

Let me introduce you to noodlewhores

Mulatto girls have a medal golden mean.

Normans say things like "I want a white girl with a black girl's ass." I think black girls' asses are often a little too big. I'd love to have a black girl with a 'white girl's ass' over a girl with a big ass. I like asses that are proportionate and fit the legs well. "I believe this cultural obsession with big asses is a result of our country's youth being brainwashed by the negro-rap music." (In southern accent.)

Don't misinterpret this as me saying I am turned off by big asses, I would nut on all of them, provided with the opportunity.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I’m not a nigger lover . But niggers win this one
This + I'm not an ass man, but this thread briefly made me reconsider.

I prefer boobs

this but i like noodle toilets the best

I prefer a girl with bigger glutes than me

Same. Sheboon asses look comical.

Arab women have the best hips out of all races, even skinny arabs have wide hips it turns me on like crazy
True. Arab women are very sexy and on top of that more trad and submissive

I would love to give a white foid a rimjob they're so cute