Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ’I prefer to date other women because men just give me bad experiences‘.

Foids deserve everything they get and domestic abuse doesn’t exist because you can just leave your situation
Femoids just like to make men look bad just because they can’t get Chad or Tyrone or got left by them.

Lesbians are so much more better at sex than males- ACK!

I prefer to date other women because only non-chad men seem to want me and it just give me bad experiences.​

Fixed

"I am a lesbian, because being straight was too mainstream“

Attachments

• B420679C-5A31-485A-92D4-171935CC9F3E.jpeg
    B420679C-5A31-485A-92D4-171935CC9F3E.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

I prefer to date other women because only non-chad men seem to want me, chads use me one time and throw away and it just give me bad experiences.\​

Fixed x2

i believe lesnian relationships have the most domestic abuse

Foids deserve everything they get and domestic abuse doesn’t exist because you can just leave your situation
Exactly.

How is domestic violence getting attention when it's litteraly their decision to stay with physically abusive people?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bP2cFx-MuV8

At 00:23 you see the woman violently beaten by chad lite and guess what? She married him later and is pleading for him to get him out of jail.

Jfl. Domestic violence should get no attention whatsoever and that attention should be redirected to people who have been kidnapped or something.

Serial killers have gotten married and had kids after they got the death penalty:feelsclown:

Personality matters to absolutely nobody

Serial killers have gotten married and had kids after they got the death penalty:feelsclown:

Personality matters to absolutely nobody
like Richard Ramirez. jfl at the fact that girls would rather marry a good looking serial killer than an ugly but nice guy :feelscry:

Lesbians don't exist