Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I prefer to be a slave

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
after meeting blackpill i lost the ability to deal with freedom

freedom requires you to want to do things on your own to do such things you must really want these things and to want you must believe that it is worth it

we live in a "free" society where you choose what to do with your life, where and with what to work, study and invest

how to proceed when you have lost faith and hope at all? as I said above, to act you need to believe in what you are looking for in this situation, I'm just following my father's orders about what I should do with my life, a real robot, someone with no freedom and no choice, it's better this way

it's impossible to have a dream knowing that everything around you is just a big scam

Retail job says otherwise.

Just slave for the establishment and know your place peasant forever theory

Just slave for the establishment and know your place peasant forever theory
you know? This is much better than humiliating people to the point of getting them to go on job interviews and pretend they really want this job and really love what they're doing

Brutal agenda 2030 ready pill!

EMBrAce the future bro!

90% of the world thinks like you, so don't worry you aren't alone

If you think logically about things around you, coupled with blackpill knowledge, you'd realize that freedom doesn't exist.

i just hate the idea of being forced to work.

ill admit unless i motivated to do something i will use the minimum amount of effort and money isnt enough of a motivator to make me give a fuck about work