Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I prefer tall guys because short guys are so insecure teehee

"Its barely a factor when it comes to dating compared to your personality, beliefs, and behavior."

6nyN

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: FUCKING KEK :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol a tall guy is confident but a short guy is insecure

that's right sweaty inkells take notes women can tell if you're insecure just by looking at your face, height, dick, etc. Ugly or short = 100% insecure

that's right sweaty inkells take notes women can tell if you're insecure just by looking at your face, height, dick, etc. Ugly or short = 100% insecure

Hi, manlet it´s not that i don´t like you but i just have "less positive experience" with short guys TeeHee

Sorry fat women I only prefer skinny girls because they're so confident, unlike you.

Hm, could short men feel "insecure" because women constantly attack their short stature?
:soy: No, inkwell, it's a personaliteehee problem that affects nearly all short men for no external reason :soy:

Hm, could short men feel "insecure" because women constantly attack their short stature?
:soy: No, inkwell, it's a personaliteehee problem that affects nearly all short men for no external reason :soy:
Pretty sure this makes them "bigots"

Causation =/= corelation . And in this case foid sexual selection for tall guys causes manlet insecurity.

gigantic bruh moment soundtrack #3