Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I predict more ERs as female standards and standards to have friends keeps rising

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Just be yourself bro, Nah fuck you mean be yourself, Ive been myself since i was born!

spongebob squarepants patrick star sheldon j plankton and sandy cheeks spongebob squarepants

True, foids now don't even allow ltns to be in their "friend groups", tbh this change is real, foids now are much more rancid and aggressive than say foids in the 1990s or even early to late 2000s

True, foids now don't even allow ltns to be in their "friend groups", tbh this change is real, foids now are much more rancid and aggressive than say foids in the 1990s or even early to late 2000s
What id do to have a friend group again, Like its heaven on earth feeling like you belong to a flock, its like a burden lifted off your wings and you can fly again, Like people having your back is the most satisfying feeling ever!

in such events it's mostly randoms who are getting killed but not the bitch that made dude mad.

Their capacity for pure evil is infinite