Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I pray to God to kill me

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I have had a lot of horrible shit happen to me and all I ask is for God to let me go into the abyss. Because all of that horrible shit in turn made me horrible. Every night I pray to him to make the suffering stop and to end my life.

god isn't real nigger

we are all alone in this infinite universe and will be here for extremely short period of time suffering

nothing matters

god isn't real nigger

we are all alone in this infinite universe and will be here for extremely short period of time suffering

nothing matters
Life fuel since no one will judge me for being a dick when I die

god isn't real nigger

nothing matters
Life is terrible and 99 per cent of people are going to hell. Thats the blackpill of the after life.

Life is terrible and 99 per cent of people are going to hell. Thats the blackpill of the after life.
Can't believe you are religious even after suffering as an Incel

If you god was so great why are we rotting here, but others living a happy life fucking and enjoying shit

Where's the justice?

Can't believe you are religious even after suffering as an Incel

If you god was so great why are we rotting here, but others living a happy life fucking and enjoying shit

Where's the justice?
I dont know. I am not religious. I just dont think the world suddenly appeared from nowhere