Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I pray they ban all police in major cities

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Nothing will stop the delusional normies from getting ripped limb from limb.

Normies, Chad's, Stacy's and Becky's have had it to good for to long. The uber liberal gentiles have this warped sense of reality that everyone in the world is good and there will be no crime if the police are abolished. I cannot wait until the day they fully ban police and then nothing will be stopping Thugs from raping foids left and right. It will be a glorious time, and theyll all deserve it because most likely they will be the one's calling for the end of police.

Seriously, Cities will become the wild west.
No cops? No real need for courts than because there will be no one to enforce it. No courts means no need for Drivers license, registration or insurance. The list just goes on and on. If you have a gun in one of these Uber liberal gun controlled shitholes you're already richer than most.

nothing will stop crazy city leftists from genociding incels. read leviathan, its like you never heard of social contract theory

That would speed up the downfall. It would be comic to say the least. As long as I'm not living in such place they can eat each other alive.

People want chaos so Trump looks badly. If Biden wins, all these Democratic mayors and governors will clean up shop. This all plays into the "he will not divide us" rhetoric. Surely you guys have heard that before. The narrative is he has divided us and the country will become worse if we don't vote for Biden. There has been nothing natural about these protests

Dieversity is (((our))) strength

Nothing will stop the delusional normies from getting ripped limb from limb.

Normies, Chad's, Stacy's and Becky's have had it to good for to long. The uber liberal gentiles have this warped sense of reality that everyone in the world is good and there will be no crime if the police are abolished. I cannot wait until the day they fully ban police and then nothing will be stopping Thugs from raping foids left and right. It will be a glorious time, and theyll all deserve it because most likely they will be the one's calling for the end of police.

Seriously, Cities will become the wild west.
No cops? No real need for courts than because there will be no one to enforce it. No courts means no need for Drivers license, registration or insurance. The list just goes on and on. If you have a gun in one of these Uber liberal gun controlled shitholes you're already richer than most.
Just let ghetto niggers chimpoutmaxx theory

Police will leave traditional society, the politicians are abandoning them. The few good ones will join mercenary groups like Blackwater, the craft, etc and get to do false flag for the fed like blowing up Boston marathon . The fat dudes will get the towers guard duty for rich people compound built like prisons. If leftists go after incels, time to larp as tmnt and hide in d sewers.

Social vigilantes will wander the streets looking for truecels to kill, normie males will be required to have a temporary sub8 but not sub4 exemption card to be outside.

I hate cities tbh, full of degenerates.

The mob would eventually resort to vigilantism -- of course, when due process falls, it's ugly men like us who will pay the price.

Social vigilantes will wander the streets looking for truecels to kill, normie males will be required to have a temporary sub8 but not sub4 exemption card to be outside.
Tbh I've always wanted to be a real life vigilante. I love super heroes. I love the movie Kick Ass because it's about ordinary people with no superpowers becoming vigilantes.

In real life I actually know some fighting techniques (not a whole lot, I'd still probably get my ass beat) but enough to defend myself.

I would be a vigilante to protect ugly males, and yes...even normies... from being harmed. I wouldn't kill anyone because that's immoral. But I would have a lot of non-lethal weapons on me: Taser batons, taser gun, billy club, tear gas, and a real gun just incase someone has a gun pointed at me. And of course I would wear an outfit! In real life they have bullet proof suit jackets for celebrities that want to look fancy but also be protected from a shooter. So I could wear one of those which would be lighter than clunky body armor. And then I could get a bullet proof helmet and bullet proof pants.

I would steal a new cooler for my PC ngl

yea my pc was getting hot asfuck when running witcher 3 I was able to open the windows in winter and sit with a t-shirt in my room jfl