Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I pray for Hitler as the 2nd coming of God (Christ)

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Officer
And honestly I don't really respect much about Christians for their hypocritical ways, and the fact they let this country go to absoulete dogshit while waiting for 'muh rabbi on the cross.

Motherfuckers really worship Jewsus and stay as harmless as doves (except when the mutilate their kids foreskin) and just let all this shit happen.

Chad Hitler possibly met up with some aliens and Co-opted the swastika and the sun wheel from "eastern" philosophy to expel the Devils children himself

My stormfrontcel days of bitchute.com and goyium.tv have definitely made me cope to the conclusion maybe the story of Jewsus is a hijacked story of Hitler being the 2nd coming and exterminating the Jewish vermin once and for all.

Maybe there's a reason why when we growing up we say non stop WW2 propaganda, and non stop bashing anything remotely NSM, or pro white.

Everyone knows something big is gonna go down in the next few years, I'm hoping it turns out to be that

Based, you seem like one of those "Positive Christians"

idk about hitler, but the only thing i know is that if God exists, he is a huge piece of shit

Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews
Christ will actually exterminate the Jews. Muslims too.

nah jesus was a jew and hitler was antisemitic

they're at cross purposes

Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews
Christ will actually exterminate the Jews
Hitler didn't try exterminating them, he tried moving them to Palestine and being a good guy about the Jews and it cost everyone