Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I postmog all mods

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
I post on this website because I am incel while they slay

Modcel fakecel

Just statusmaxx.

you don't postmog @mental_out

For this reason alone you should be mod

@Animecel2D thoughts?

I og mog you all

Nope. @mental_out has a higher postcount than you

Uh buddy. Compare the time online between you and me. Lol.

Just have a bot that clicks and scrolls through posts thoery a lot easier than a postmaxx bot

Just have a bot that clicks and scrolls through posts thoery a lot easier than a postmaxx bot
Absolute gigacope. I leave the tabs open when doing other stuff and a few times overnight when I forgot to close my laptop screen.

Other than that it's all real.

105 days and not even 5K posts? Do you just leave incels.co tab to run in the background or something?

105 days and not even 5K posts? Do you just leave incels.co tab to run in the background or something?

You can tell he lurks a lot because you can always see his name at the bottom of threads

I just lurk more than I post. That's why you see that I click on every thread. Don't postmaxx either.

The tabs are left open in the background a lot, but I don't think that's exclusively a me thing.

Absolute gigacope. I leave the tabs open when doing other stuff and a few times overnight when I forgot to close my laptop screen.

Other than that it's all real.
killed by time online/post ratio id expect it to be like @Animecel2D or @TheSecondComing

killed by time online/post ratio id expect it to be like @Animecel2D or @TheSecondComing
Those are postmaxxers lol. I don't postmaxx and I only reply when I feel like I have something to say.

Yes notorious postmaxxers such as @FinnCel
Finncel is a postmaxxer lol. He just makes higher effort posts than other postmaxxers.

He made many threads and posts at the beginning.

The same as @Personalityinkwell

Finncel is a postmaxxer lol. He just makes higher effort posts than other postmaxxers.

He made many threads and posts at the beginning.

The same as @Personalityinkwell
you need more copium what other users have high hours but low posts

you need more copium what other users have high hours but low posts
Most people that spend a lot of time here post a lot. You can find others with more equivalent ratios though.

They're just not as noticeable and they probably still spend less time here than me.

You can hover over my profile and see what I'm doing. I'm never inactive for a very long time while online pretty much.

Most people that spend a lot of time here post a lot. You can find others with more equivalent ratios though.

They're just not as noticeable and they probably still spend less time here than me.

You can hover over my profile and see what I'm doing. I'm never inactive for a very long time while online pretty much.
Just keep bumping my thread so I can +1 to my postcount theory