Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I posted this kid's case yesterday but the video is a lot worse

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I posted a thread about a kid being bullied for being deformed. This is the video.
I still wish he somehow overcomes this struggle and manages to be successful in life, otherwise he will be posting here in some years.

It's impossible for him to overcome this

there's no overcoming this
he's suicidal at the age of 9. it never began for him

This is the most brutal stuff i see today

otherwise he will be posting here in some years.

Doubt it. Not all incels are even lucky enough to find this place.

Fuck this is sad, I feel like this guy everyday, all the shit he says is just the shit I say to myself or vent here.
Srs I hope he grows up and beats the shit out of the bullies

IT: "I'm sure this kid will find a girlfriend someday, I don't see anything wrong with him at all! He's cute! Once he becomes a teenager he just needs to work on his confidence and he'll do fine. There's nothing to worry about. Everything will turn out fine for him!"

brutal, may the Saint have mercy on his soul

Ngl I've dealt similar sentiment to that kid when I was young. Other people will harass you nonstop and make your life filled with despair if you are an ugly guy. Poor kid will probably rope in a few years

So is he retarded or just deformed?

IT: "I'm sure this kid will find a girlfriend someday, I don't see anything wrong with him at all! He's cute! Once he becomes a teenager he just needs to work on his confidence and he'll do fine. There's nothing to worry about. Everything will turn out fine for him!"
:soy: :soy: Very good IT impersonation.

Mods have already pre-registered his account here...

I could not watch that all the way through to be honest as it would bring me to tears and I have not cried in years. Bullies should be executed on site as a message to discourage further bullying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back